TC Electronic Corona Chorus + Trichorus & Toneprint Pedal
TC Electronic Corona Chorus + Trichorus & Toneprint PedalDetails
Product Ref: 81160View Full Description
Spend another £134.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Corona Chorus + Trichorus & Toneprint Pedal is a limited edition pedal inspired by the legendary Stereo Chorus Flanger pedal, including upgrades for the modern player. This new version takes its iconic appearance from the original model, and features the innovative Toneprints technology for full host of additional tones.
Stereo Inputs & Outputs
The Corona Chorus + features Stereo inputs and outputs for added flexibility to your set-up, and allows you to achieve a wide warble. This compact pedal is also equipped with True Bypass which ensures your sound stays perfect when the pedal is not in use, having no influence on your tone, and retaining optimum clarity.
This limited edition model features a basic layout, along with control options for Speed, Width, Intensity and Tone, giving you the ultimate tools to achieve the perfect chorus sound. The Speed knob lets you dial in anything from slow Eighties chorusing to fast sounds, while the Width knob sets how intense the sound is going to be. The Tone knob allows you dial in the chorus exactly how you like it and the Intensity knob lets you set just the effect amount you need.
The main benefit of the Corona Chorus + Trichorus pedal is its Toneprint capabailities. Toneprints is a free online store where you can access a full range of famous guitarists chorus sounds and download them into your pedal using the supplied USB cable. Uploading them to your pedal is really , and with the amazing TonePrint Editor, you can even create your own signature pedal, tweaked specifically to your liking. You can change the TonePrint in your pedal as often as you like, and the best part is that it is completely free. In addition, a TonePrint app is also available to iPhone and Android users, which is free software for that allows you to “beam” new TonePrints right into your effect pedal whenever and wherever you feel like it for a full choice of different sounds.
- Limited Edition pedal of only 2000 units
- 3 chorus types including Speed, Depth, Color and Level controls
- Based on the original SCF pedal, with a sleak new design
- Includes free access to the Toneprint app for Android and iPhone for loading more settings
- Includes USB cable for uploading different Toneprint sounds
- Stereo in & out for added flexibility to your set-up
- High quality components with a small footprint
- True Bypass offers a consistent tone when not in use
- Top-mounted jacks maximises space on pedalboards
- Pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone
- Easy-to-use interface makes it ideal for beginners
- Compact, roadworthy enclosure
- Runs on 9V batteries with easy access
- Bypass mode: True Bypass (Buffered Bypass optional)
- Signal circuitry: Analog dry-through
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 72 x 122 x 50 mm – 2.8 x 4.8 x 2.0”
- Input connector: 2 Standard ¼” jacks – mono/TS with automatic mono/stereo sensing
- Output connector:2 Standard ¼” jacks – mono/TS with automatic mono/stereo sensing
- Power input: Standard 9 V DC, centre negative >100 mA (power supply not included)
- Battery option: Standard 9 V (battery not included)
- Input impedance: 1 M OhMs
- Output impedance: 100 OhMs
- USB port: Mini USB connector for uploading and editing custom TonePrints and for software updates
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.