SubZero Lincoln 33 Electric Guitar
Product Ref: 38657
SubZero Lincoln 33 Electric GuitarDetails
Featuring two open humbuckers, a licensed Floyd Rose tremolo, black nickel hardware, a bolt on Canadian Maple neck and fretboard, contoured Agathis body and D'Addario EXL-120 strings, the SubZero Lincoln 33 offers professional features at an affordable price.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Standard All-Rounder At Breakthrough Price
A professional standard all-rounder; the Lincoln 33 offers great quality tonewoods, premium hardware, an ergonomically contoured body, and a Canadian Maple neck and fretboard, all at a breakthrough price.
High Quality Hardware
With high quality hardware, including a licensed Floyd Rose Double Locking Tremolo, and a gloss black Agathis body, this guitar will look great as well as playing brilliantly. The Floyd Rose tremolo will give brilliant diving tremolo sounds without the guitar going out of tune. The Canadian Maple neck is thin, fast and tough, and gives a supple, smooth playing surface.
With a simple but effective pickup set up, the Lincoln 33 has a classic sound. The two high output humbuckers combine to make a big, punchy sound, but if you flick the selector switch one way you'll get a jangly treble sound, or switch it the other way and there will be a jazzy bass sound. The simple volume and tone knobs will always ensure that you get the sound just right.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Agathis
- Finish: Black
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Bridge: Licenced Floyd Rose Double locking tremolo
- Neck: Canadian Maple
- Fingerboard: Canadian Maple
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pick-ups: 2 x Black Knight Humbucker
- Hardware: Black
- Machine heads: Die-cast tuners
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-way Pickup Selector
- Strings: D'Addario EXL-120 Strings (10-45)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.