SubZero GT260 120W DSP Guitar Amp Head
Product Ref: 25671
SubZero GT260 120W DSP Guitar Amp HeadDetails
With the latest generation in advanced amp and effects modelling technology, this amp head is set to revolutionise the guitar amp market - it really is that good. The SubZero GT260 DSP guitar amplifier head combines advanced technology with vintage design analogue circuitry, to recreate the sound of classic amps as well as bringing a whole range of great new guitar tones to your home, stage or studio.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The GT260 features a super friendly interface for easy operation and editing, with every setting accessible via dedicated dials on the front panel, just like any classic guitar amp. No menus, no hard to read LCD screens, no wasting time getting straight to great guitar sounds.
This amp sounds GREAT. A lot of care and attention has gone into matching the modelled amp voicing's to the analogue front end circuitry and the custom designed and voiced speakers, ensuring that you always have the right tones available at your fingertips. Amp models are on hand to replicate the classic tones of the 50's and 60's, the higher gain and fuzz tones of the 70's, 80's and 90's, as well as outrageous metal and blistering punk rawk. Superb modulation effects including Chorus, Flanging, Phasing and Wah / Tremolo are also on hand, as well as Delay and Reverb effects, all of which are available simultaneously. Once you've achieved your custom sound, a double button push saves the sound to one of five memory locations, all conveniently accessible via the front panel buttons or using the optional SubZero RJ45 Footswitch.
This amp head offers a high output power amplifier bringing a powerful, focused guitar sound to bear. Meanwhile the black tolex covered cabinet, brushed aluminium faceplate and illuminated buttons ensure that this amp looks every bit as good as it sounds.
This guitar amp head was awarded 4 out of 5 by Music Radar as part of the SubZero GT260 120W DSP Guitar Amp Stack.
"It's no secret that the modelling amp arena is full of fierce competitors, but the GT260 holds its ground admirably.""You get a lot of power for your money - 120 watts is not to be sniffed at, and it's more than you're likely to find elsewhere at this price.""Add to that the sheer cool factor of having two amp cabinets, and it's clear that the GT260 has got real appeal."
- The latest generation in advanced amp and effects modelling guitar amplification with custom designed AD/DA processors
- Eight amp models include Clean, Tweed, Fuzz & Metal with two variations per model & dedicated controls for Gain & Level
- 3 Band EQ with dedicated Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- Three effects sections available simultaneously- Modulation, Delay and Reverb
- Dedicated tap tempo buttons for Modulation and Delay effects
- Five memory locations for your custom settings
- Headphone output for silent practice and a line out for direct connection to PA and recording gear
- Power Rating: 120W RMS @ 4 Ohm (2x60W)
- Control Knobs: Gain, Level, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master Volume, Modulation, Delay & Reverb
- DSP Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Wah, Delay & Reverb
- Inputs: 1/4" Jack Guitar Input, RCA Aux In
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack Speaker Outputs, 1/4" Jack Line Output, 1/4" Jack Headphone Output
- Dimensions: 8" x 21" x 10" (H x W x D)
- Footswitch: SubZero RJ45 Dual Footswitch (not included)
The Latest in Electric Guitar Amplifier Technology and Tone
SubZero's wide range of boutique, premium-grade electric guitar amplifiers offer high-grade components, quality craftsmanship and the latest in guitar amp technology to players demanding superb quality amplification at a reasonable price.
Ranging from DSP modelling combo amps to all-tube stacks, every SubZero amplifier features the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from a high quality electric guitar amplifier. SubZero delivers the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.