Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Jaguar HH, RW Fiesta Red
Product Ref: 19349
Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Jaguar HH, RW Fiesta RedDetails
With its offset waist, contoured body and 24" scale "fast action" neck the new Vintage Modified Jaguar HH gives a nod to its iconic forbearer but has other things going for it that make it truly 'modified'.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The unique top-loading hard tail bridge features string saddles which are adjustable for intonation and designed to have a 9.5" radius when sitting flat on the bridge plate. The bridge is anchored at the rear of the plate while the front sits atop height adjustment screws which can be raised or lowered to achieve desired string height/action while subtle adjustment at the rear (anchor) achieves the correct bridge angle. The Jaguar HH is equipped with a set of Duncan Designed pickups which offer a multitude of "hot-rodded" humbucking tones.
Like its cousin, the Jazzmaster, the Fender Jaguar found new life from the mid-1970's onward among gifted and innovative guitarists who prized it for its shorter scale, tonal versatility and sheer individuality. A popular modification was to swap out its single coil pickup for humbucking pickups that delivered thicker, more powerful sound.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Basswood - Offset waist, contoured body
- Bridge: Fixed "Top Loader Bridge"
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoise Shell/White/Black
- Colour: Fiesta Red
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Neck Material: One-Piece Maple Neck "Fast action" neck
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane Finish
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" scale
- Neck Plate: Squier Engraved Neckplate
- Pickups: 1 Duncan Designed HB102B Zebra Humbucking Pickup (Bridge), 1 Duncan Designed HB-102N Zebra Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Controls: '62 Jazz Bass concentric volume/tone controls
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: vintage style tuners
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS (.010 to .046)
- Control Knobs: Stacked Knurled Chrome and Black Concentric Controls
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.