Squier by Fender Classic Vibe Strat 60s, 3 Tone Sunburst
Squier by Fender Classic Vibe Strat 60s, 3 Tone SunburstDetails
The rough-and-tumble Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s evokes that musically adventurous decade, with a few modern features added. The alder body has a Three-Colour Sunburst or Candy Apple Red finish; the '60s-era vintage-tint gloss-maple neck has a rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5" radius. The thick tone comes from the alnico V single-coil pickups - quick attack with a bit more midrange force and a knockout bridge pickup. Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance.
Product Ref: 25799View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.60 per month Finance from £11.60 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Few electric guitar models have the distinct history of the Fender Stratocaster. Having appeared in the hands of some of the great guitar legends including Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Deep Purple's Ritchie Blackmore, Dire Straits frontman Mark Knopfler and Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to name but a few. The Strat has been present on some of the world's most memorable songs and seen on the world's biggest stages.
The Fender Stratocaster is still the guitar of choice for generations of guitarists and its distinct shape and design have become the standard for generations of copycat guitars. Now players of all skill levels can have access to one of these legendary instruments with this Squier by Fender.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: 3 Tone Sunburst
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat® Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat® Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat® Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge & Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle & Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Switch Tip: Aged White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic Knobs
- Strings: Fender® USA NPS, (.040-.095 Gauges)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.