Squier by Fender Affinity Series Telecaster, RF, Metallic Red
Product Ref: 34701
Squier by Fender Affinity Series Telecaster, RF, Metallic RedDetails
The Squier Affinity Series has received a few upgrades, including three-ply pickguard, two-colour headstock logo and eye-catching colour additions such as this Metallic Red.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Offering some of the best value in electric guitar design, the Affinity Series Telecaster is a solid player's guitar.
In eye-catching Metallic Red, the Affinity Series Tele features two single-coil pickups with three-way switching, a smooth-playing rosewood fretboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a six-saddle top-load bridge.
Body & Bridge
- Bridge: Six-saddle top-load bridge
- Colour: Metallic Red
- Pickguard: 3-ply white/black/white
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: Two single-coil
- Pickup Switching: 3-way
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.