Squier by Fender Affinity Precision PJ Bass Guitar, Race Red
Squier by Fender Affinity Precision PJ Bass Guitar, Race RedDetails
Product Ref: 79576View Full Description
Spend another £40.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The affinity series precision bass is crafted from a solid alder body with a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, delivering powerfully bright, clear tones with beefy mids and thick lows. While the alder tonewood provides strong, full-bodied sounds, the maple and rosewood combination opens up the guitar’s midrange and gives the highs plenty of warmth and sparkle.
Featuring a set of precision and jazz pickups, the Squier produces classic, versatile tones with excellent sustain and bass response. Its 4-saddle bridge and open-gear tuners ensure the guitar stays in-tune, enhancing the string’s resonance and sustain. Volume and tone controls provide control over the guitars pickups, offering a range of powerful tones that will suit most playing styles.
The Affinity Series Precision PJ bass provides the best of Fenders precision bass guitars, delivering a feel and tone that will keep up with its higher quality counterparts. With a contoured alder body that offers the same design that have been used by world famous musicians, from The Funk Brother’s James Jamerson and The Police’s Sting, to Iron Maiden’s Steve Harris, and many more. The Squier Affinity offers supreme playability as well as a great tone. The simplicity of this guitar allows it to be versatile with all types of players and styles.
- Model Number: 0310500570
- Series: Affinity
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Shape: Precision Bass
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Race Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Standard Split Single Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250ML, NPS (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.