Squier by Fender Affinity P-Bass + Rumble 15 Amp, Metallic Blue
Product Ref: 36810
Squier by Fender Affinity P-Bass + Rumble 15 Amp, Metallic BlueDetails
This bass pack from Squier is the perfect way to get started on the bass guitar. The Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass guitar in Metallic Blue plugs right into the compact but punchy 15-watt Fender Rumble 15 bass amp, and the instructional DVD will help you get started while the headphones ensure no one will hear you until you're ready to wow them with your skills. The pack also includes a guitar strap, electronic tuner, gig bag and cable.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Squier by Fender Affinity Precision Bass has an agathis body with a maple neck and a rosewood fingerboard. The split-coil pickup offers classic tone, while the comfortable neck shape makes this a bass that is easy to play.
The Fender Rumble 15 bass amp is a small box with a big sound, offering 15 watts of strong, clear Fender bass sound through an 8" Fender Special Design Speaker. It has controls for Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble, an auxiliary input to let you play along with your favourite music and a headphone jack for silent practice.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Agathis
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Finish: Metallic Blue Polyurethane
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 34" / 864mm
- Radius: 9.5" / 241mm
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" / 41.3mm
Electronics & Hardware:
- Middle Pickup: Standard Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Fender Rumble 15 Bass Amp
- Gig Bag
- Stereo Headphones
- Instructional DVD
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.