Squier By Fender Mini Strat 3/4 Size Electric Guitar, Red, Amp Pack
Product Ref: 24273
Squier By Fender Mini Strat 3/4 Size Electric Guitar, Red, Amp PackDetails
The Squier Mini guitar is the 3/4-size version (22.75" scale length) of the Squier Bullet guitar, and makes an ideal travel guitar for players of all ages or first guitar for kids. This is not a toy, though! Three single-coil pickups, a fixed non-tremolo hardtail bridge and five-way switching make the Mini sound as cool as it looks. Now you can get started in style with this pack that offers a Fender Mustang Mini Amp and a Squier by Fender Instrument Cable, 4.5m - everything you need to start playing!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Laminated Hardwood
- Bridge: Hard-tail 6-Saddle Bridge
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Frets
- Scale Length: 22.75" (575 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.61" (40.9 mm)
- Pickups: 3 Single-Coil Pickups
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Machine Heads: Covered Tuners
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003
Fender Mustang Mini Guitar Amp:
The go-anywhere, play-anywhere Mustang Mini amp is ultra-portable and ultra-versatile. It packs state-of-the-art Fender tone technology into a diminutive yet amazingly versatile amp with a single 6.5" speaker and seven watts of power. Highly compact and lightweight, the Mustang Mini is loaded with features including 24 onboard presets built from eight digital amp models and a dozen digital effects (with more available online, including artist presets) and easy computer connectivity.
Other features include headphone output, auxiliary input, USB port and included USB cable for computer interface and digital recording output, Fender FUSE connectivity for adding more effects and parameters, programmable control knobs including gain and treble, "tap" button for setting delay times and modulation rates, "save" button for preserving modified preset settings, built-in tuner, hinged handle that doubles as tilt-back mechanism, distinctive Mustang "carbon-tweed" cosmetics, AC adaptor (included) and battery operation (six C-cell batteries, not included).
- Inputs: One
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Controls: Preset, Effects, Gain, Volume, Treble, Master
- Handle: Metal (Doubles as a Tilt-Back Stand)
- Amplifier Depth: 6.69" (17 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 9.45" (24 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 9.45" (24 cm)
- Speaker Description: 6.5" Speaker
- Squier By Fender Mini Stratocaster 3/4 Size Electric Guitar, Red
- Fender Mustang Mini Guitar Amp
- Squier by Fender Instrument Cable, 4.5m
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.