Sigma 000M-1STE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Sigma 000M-1STE Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 76182View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.20 per month Finance from £7.20 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mahogany Body with a Spruce Top
The Sigma Acoustic features a solid Sitka Spruce top with layered back and side panels to deliver dark, warm tones that gain more character over time. The Mahogany construction offers a tone that has plenty of presence in the midrange, creating thick, dynamic mid frequencies. The Spruce top provides a broad dynamic range, creating crisp articulations and powerful tones.
Fishman Isys+ Electronics
The Sigma 000M-1STE Electro Acoustic Guitar incorporates the unique and powerful Fishman Isys+ electronic pre-amp system which provides crisp, untainted and accurate reproduction of the iconic Sigma guitar tone. With controls for both bass and treble EQ manipulation, master volume, phase and LED chromatic tuner, the ISYS+ packs in all the essential features allowing you to plug in and play through any amplifier, PA or DI box without the need of additional tonal shaping tools.
About Sigma Guitars
Sigma Guitars was launched in 1970 and has since established an excellent and even legendary reputation amongst many experienced musicians. With a philosophy to produce outstanding quality guitars in both construction quality and sound quality Sigma pay their undivided attention to every step of the construction process with specially trained staff in the most efficient guitar factories in Japan before being sent to the US for inspection and shipped to retailers worldwide.
Body & Bridge
- Shape: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Saddle: Bone/Compensated
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Nut: Bone
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16” (42.9mm)
- Frets: 20
- Scale: 25.4” (645mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Fishman Isys+ w/ Tuner
- Contols: Volume/Tuner/Bass/Treble/Phase
- Tuning Machines: Chrome/Diecast
- Strings: Martin Strings M-540 (.012-.054 Phosphor Bronze)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.