Shure GLXD16UK Digital Pedal Board Wireless Guitar System
Shure GLXD16UK Digital Pedal Board Wireless Guitar SystemDetails
The Shure GLXD16UK is a professional digital guitar and bass wireless system featuring the GLXD6 compact pedal board mounted receiver with built in guitar tuner and LINKFREQ digital diversity for intelligent radio frequency management and uninterrupted audio performance.
Product Ref: 41159View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.04 per month Finance from £11.04 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The GLXD16UK wireless instrument system offers the freedom of the entire stage with totally license free operation wherever you are in the world. LINKFREQ 2.4 GHz digital transmission offers incredible audio quality- automatically re-tuning in the event of interference to ensure a seamless and uninterrupted audio signal. This not only reduces the worry of interference, but drastically reduces set up times.
With an all-metal construction, two-color transmitter status indicator LED and multiple charging solutions (car, wall or USB) the GLXD16UK is a sophisticated wireless instrument system that makes life easy and ensures your guitar sounds the way it should.
Included with the system:
- GLXD1 Body Pack Transmitter
- GLXD6 Pedal Board Receiver
- SB902 Lthium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- PS42E Power Supply
- SBC-USB-MicroB Cable
- WA305 guitar cable
GLXD6 Pedal Board Receiver
The GLXD6 features a compact metal design that allows it to be mounted as part of a guitar of bass players pedal board setup, reducing the amount of cabling required with traditional rack mounted systems. A built in strobe/meter tuner with muting facility makes the GLXD6 incredibly versatile, further simplifying your setup time by removing the need for a separate tuner pedal.
GLXD1 Body Pack Transmitter
The GLXD1 body pack transmitter automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing, offering dependable reliability in radio transmission. A sophisticated durable design, combined with a lightweight metal construction ensures the GLXD1 tranmitter pack stands up to the rigors of gig life, whilst remaining discreet and unobtrusive when worn. 16 hours of continuous use with Shure Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provides cover for even the longest of performances. With a 60 m (200 ft.) transmission range the GLX16DE wireless system ensures there are no restrictions, no matter how big the stage.
- Automatic LINKFREQ transmission for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure rechargeable batteries
- Up to 60 m (200 ft.) transmission radius
- All-metal construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
- Strobe and meter tuning options ? tune while mute or live
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- Hi-resolution LED display
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz audio frequency range
- 120 dB dynamic range
To see further details of the Shure GLXD16UK Digital Wireless Guitar System please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.