Shure GLXD14UK Digital Wireless Guitar System
Shure GLXD14UK Digital Wireless Guitar SystemDetails
The Shure Beta Digital Wireless Guitar System is a professional digital guitar and bass wireless system featuring the GLXD4 digital wireless receiver. It combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal and exceptional digital audio clarity.
Product Ref: 41450View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.04 per month Finance from £11.04 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The GLXD14 wireless system features the LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management system, making it easy to rely on seamless, crystal-clear audio.The system operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band and is globally license-free.
The receiver continuously analyses the available frequency spectrum, automatically linking to the transmitter to use the best set of available frequencies. If interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter intelligently move together to the best open frequencies without any audio interruption. It's as simple as that - there are no buttons to push or controls to adjust.
Up to 8 compatible systems can be used in parallel. In 'automatic mode', with LINKFREQ mode enabled, up to 5 systems can be run. Shure's Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. Just 15 minutes of charging can provide you with 1.5 hours.
The GLXD1 bodypack transmitter has a rugged, metal construction with an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions.
Features / Specifications
Included with the system:
- GLXD1 Body Pack Transmitter
- GLXD4 Rack Mountable Receiver
- SB902 Lthium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- GLDX4 integrated charge port
- USB charge cable
- Instrument cable (2.5 ft)
- 4-pin mini connector to 1/4 inch connector
- Compatible systems per frequency band (up to): 8
- Selectable frequencies: Up to 17 channels
- Auto Setup Features: Linkfreq: Automatic Frequency Management
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: Fixed
- Antenna Options: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- PC Control: No
- Case: Included (except GLXD6 Sets)
- Transmitter Display: No
- Receiver Display: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: Lithium-Ion battery, up to 16 h
- Environment: Demanding acoustic environments
- Dimensions: 40 x 183 x 117 mm, H x W x D
- Weight: 286 g, without batteries
- Housing: Molded Plastic
- Power Requirements: 14 to 18 V DC (Tip positive with respect to ring), 550 mA
- Spurious Rejection: >35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range: -20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- XLR Output: Impedance balanced
- 6.35 mm (1/4") output: Impedance balanced
- XLR Output 100 O
- 6.35 mm (1/4") output: 100 O, (50 O, Unbalanced)
- Maximum Audio Output Level
- XLR connector (into 600 O load): +1 dBV
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector (into 3 kO load): +8.5 dBV
- Receiver Antenna Input
- Impedance: 50 O
- Antenna Type: 1/2 Wave Sleeve Dipole, non-removable
- Maximum Input Level: -20 dBm
GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Dimensions: 90.4 x 64.5 x 22.9 mm, H x W x D (without antenna)
- Power Requirements: 3.7 V Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Housing: Cast Metal, Black Powdercoat
- Input Impedance: 900 kO
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Transmitter Input
- Connector: 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level, 1 kHz at 1 THD: +8.4 dBV (7.5 Vp-p)
- Antenna Type: Internal Monopole
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.