Schecter PT Special Electric Guitar, 3-Tone Sunburst Pearl
Schecter PT Special Electric Guitar, 3-Tone Sunburst PearlDetails
Product Ref: 85123View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.72 per month Finance from £17.72 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Swamp Ash Body
The Schecter has a body crafted from swamp ash, creating a lightweight and resonant guitar. The swamp ash delivers sweet, airy tones with a twangy feel, and offers firm lows, pleasing highs, and slightly scooped mids. The body allows each note to articulate, providing a full sound that has an excellent sustain. The guitar also features a vintage ashtray bridge with staggering brass saddles, chrome hardware, and a black pearl finish.
Maple Neck and Fingerboard
With a neck and fingerboard both constructed from maple, the guitar’s tone is tightness and features plenty of cut, providing an edge of sizzle to the highs and firms up the lows. The maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. When the strings are played hard, the wood provides more punch to the tone, and when played with light or medium picking, then tone has excellent clarity. The guitar also features Grover Vintage machine heads that provide smooth, fine tuning and great stability.
The series/parallel switch allows you to seamlessly switch the pickup wiring with just a touch of a button to create a range of unique tones. When in parallel mode the current will only pass through a single side of the humbucking pickup effectively making it sound like a single coil, whilst series mode allows the signal to pass through the full humbucker to create a hotter, high output tone. This unique feature gives you the opportunity to create a range of premium pickup tones from a single instrument, making the PT Special the ultimate guitar for versatile performers.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Bridge: Vintage Ashtray w/Staggered Brass Saddles
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: 3-Tone Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: ‘C’
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 12'' (305mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653'' (42mm)
Pickups & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond VT-1
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond V-90
- Controls: Volume, Tone (Series/Parallel Push/Pull) , 3-Way Pickup Selector
- Tuning Machines: Grover Vintage
- Control Knobs: Metal Knurled w/Set Screw
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010 - .046)
- Case Included: No
- recommended Case: SGR-Universal Guitar
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.