Schecter C-1 FR Apocalypse Electric Guitar, Rusty Grey
Schecter C-1 FR Apocalypse Electric Guitar, Rusty GreyDetails
Product Ref: 85110View Full Description
Buy on finance from £33.56 per month Finance from £33.56 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Schecter guitar features a set of Apocalypse-VI humbuckers, adding to the unique style of the guitar while delivering tonal carnage. With its unique tri-field design, the pickups feature Alnico V direct coupled magnets combined with ceramic 8 flanking magnets to produce a balanced yet aggressive tone, ready for musical combat. Able to produce a crushing mid-range while maintaining a tight, focused, articulate response, the Apocalypse humbuckers are designed to shake the very ground you walk upon.
Push/Pull Coil Tap
Whilst also featuring a push/pull pickup coil tap, the Schecter Apocalypse gives you a huge amount of tonal options. This setup allows you to switch the pickup settings from a standard humbucking mode to a single coil making it an extremely versatile guitar, excellent for live situations when an array of tones are required.
Swamp Ash Body
The apocalypse guitar has a body constructed from high quality swamp ash, making it lightweight, and resonant. The swamp ash creates an airy, twang tone that’s pleasantly sweet, offering firm lows, pleasing highs, slightly scooped mids, and an excellent amount of sustain. Also featuring black hardware and a Hipshot bridge, the Schecter is given a rust grey finish to create a visually stunning guitar that shows the natural figuring swamp ash.
Maple/Bubinga Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
The maple/bubinga neck delivers an incredibly rich warm tone, providing firm lows and a nice, soothing midrange. Carbon fiber reinforcement rods are added to the guitar’s neck, improving stability and prevent any bowing that may occur from string tension. The maple and bubinga combination produces bright characteristics with a snappy attack, whilst offering dark, woody overtones with plenty of volume. The ebony fingerboard delivers a balanced tone, offering a very responsive, bright attack with a smooth sustain. The natural feel of the ebony provides a smooth feel, perfect for guitarists who enjoy playing fast. The guitar also comes with many other features including Schecter locking machine heads, 24 stainless steel frets, and mother of pearl triangle inlays with glow in the dark side dots.
Floyd Rose Tremolo System
Floyd Rose are one of the leading manufacturers of guitar bridges, using top of the range design techniques to craft outstanding quality parts. With a design that has stood strong for over 30 years, the Floyd Rose allows you to adjust the string tension and pitch to create unique sounds such as dive bombs. The bridge works in tangent with the locking nut for increase string stability and prevents the strings from detune after excessive bending.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Finish: Rusty Grey
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple/Bubinga Multi-Ply w/Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Profile: Thin ‘C’
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Radius: 12'' – 16” Compound
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Triangle at 12th & 24th fret
- Side Dots: Slow In The Dark
- Nut: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Nut Width: 1.625'' (41.3mm)
Pickups & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI
- Controls: 2 x Volume, Tone (Push/Pull), 3-Way Pickup Selector
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Control Knobs: Hipshot O-Ring
- Hardware: Satin Black
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case Included No
- recommended Case: SGR-1C
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.