Schecter C-1 Classic Left Handed Guitar, Antique
Schecter C-1 Classic Left Handed Guitar, AntiqueDetails
Product Ref: 75284View Full Description
Buy on finance from £28.92 per month Finance from £28.92 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Mahogany Body
The C-1 Classic features a body constructed from high quality Mahogany to produce powerful tones. The Quilted Maple top provides a unique and stylish look, while its arched contour provides a great resonance to enhance the natural tones of the body wood. The Mahogany body offers naturally rich, warm tones, with a balance of grind and bite to create tights lows and appealing highs. The wood offers the guitar an excellent amounts of depth, providing an incredible sustain. With natural binding, gold hardware, and a TonePros tune-o-matic bridge, the Schecter is given an antique finish to create a visually stunning and classic look.
Maple/Wenge Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
The Maple/Wenge neck provides the guitar with extra tightness to its tone, providing firm lows and a nice midrange. The combination of the two woods produce bright characteristics with a snappy attack, whilst offering a strong and sturdy construction. Adding a Rosewood Fingerboard the tone becomes warmer and softer, with sparkling highs and thick lows. The guitar also features Grover machine heads, a Graph tech nut, and an abalone vine of life inlay across the fingerboard.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Featuring a set of Seymour Duncan pickups, the Schecter C-1 Classic can create powerful tones with a touch of a vintage feel. Located at the bridge is the Seymour Duncan JB pickup, designed with an alnico 5 bar magnet and hot coils to produce a juicy and versatile tone with an unmistakable upper midrange attack. The pickup also offer tightly articulated lows and harmonically rich highs, making it perfect for playing a wide range of music. At the neck position is the Seymour Duncan Jazz pickup, designed with an alnico 5 bar magnet and a special coil wind, creating a versatile pickup that stays clear, even under heavy distortion. Providing a bright tone with a fully tight bass and a glassy treble response, the humbucker has a vintage output, creating an incredibly versatile pickup.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Contour: Arched Top
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String-Thu Body
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/ Ultra-Access
- Binding: Natural
- Finish: Antique
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-Ply
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Inlays: Abalone Vine of Life
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB SH-4B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N
- Controls: Volume/Tone/5-Way MegaSwitch
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screws
- Hardware: Gold
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.