SKB iSeries Injection Moulded Jumbo Guitar Case w/wheels
SKB iSeries Injection Moulded Jumbo Guitar Case w/wheelsDetails
Product Ref: 58926View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.84 per month Finance from £8.84 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Highly Durable Construction
This case is designed to accommodate most popular Jumbo shaped acoustic guitars . The impact-resistant, high-strength polypropylene copoylmer resin adds to its durability and fights any sort of corrosion. The moulded-in hinges feature a custom latch-system with TSA recognised and accepted locks.As well as its outer construction the flight case also features four reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks, plus convenient snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handles. In addition the case features an automatic pressure equalization valve that helps to let air flow freely in and out of the case but prevents water and dust from entering for optimal protection. The case also features convenient quiet-glide wheels, allowing you to carry your instrument with ease across the ground. There is also a couple of accessory compartments that allow you to store any peripherals such as tuners, strings and more. The moulded EPS interior with SKB's signature platinum plush lining, this case ensures your instrument is kept secure during transportation.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Moulded-in hinges
- Patented"trigger release" TSA Locking Latch system
- Reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks
- Rubber over-moulded cushion grip carrying handle and pull handle
- Convenient quiet-glide wheels
- Total neck support
- Interior Length: 44.50 in (113.03 cm)
- Exterior Length: 49.50 in (125.73 cm)
- Exterior Width: 21.50 in (54.61 cm)
- Exterior Depth: 9.00 in (22.86 cm)
- Instrument Body Length: 21.50 in (54.61 cm)
- Instrument Body Depth: 5.75 in (14.61 cm)
- Instrument Lower Bout: 17.25 in (43.82 cm)
- Instrument Upper Bout: 12.50 in (31.75 cm)
- Carton Length: 49.75 in (126.37 cm)
- Carton Width: 21.88 in (55.58 cm)
- Carton Depth: 9.25 in (23.50 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 32.40 lb (14.70 kg)
- Product Weight: 27.40 lb (12.43 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.