Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Bass Amp
Product Ref: 11184
Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Bass AmpDetails
The Micro cube Bass RX is small, loud, proud, and in true stereo! This little amp overachieves with serious bombast in a small body. You won't believe how much this little amp can deliver through its stereo power amps and four newly developed custom speakers.
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Consider it the ultimate compact amp with high-quality, powerful sound. The cutting-edge speakers used in the MICRO CUBE BASS RX series are custom designed and built specially for this amp.
Stereo Power Amps
With two specially made power amps and four speakers contained, the MICRO CUBE BASS RX amps produce an immersive, stereo sound that must be heard to be believed. The true stereo engine also allows bass tones that defy the size of the cabinet.
MICRO CUBE BASS RX can run on battery or AC power (AC adaptor included). But did you know that it is a pioneer on the battery-operated bass amplifier market - At last, bass players have a rockin battery-operated amp solution!
COSM Amps & Digital Effects
Guitarists and bassists have come to rely on Roland and BOSS for the best effects in the world. The new MICRO CUBE BASS RX benefits from this world-leading technology, offering eight built-in COSM amps, six digital effects, three band EQ, and a chromatic tuner.
Immersive Stereo FX
The MICRO CUBE BASS RX s onboard stereo effects benefit from Roland s decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depth and lush sound of the stereo Chorus and Reverb.
The metronome is a music-student s best friend, but that numbing clank, clank, clank can get irksome. That s where the MICRO CUBE BASS RX's Rhythm Guide comes in handy. It s like having a drummer inside your amp. Choose from an assortment of groovin patterns to practice with. Improve your timing while having a more enjoyable musical experience, or just have fun jamming along to the beats.
The Phones/Recording output serves two purposes Plug in a set of headphones and enjoy private practice with lush, stereo sound, or plug directly into a stereo mixer or recording device for accurate signal transfer directly from the MICRO CUBE BASS RX.
The MICRO CUBE BASS RX s line input lets you plug in a bass, or microphone. In addition, the stereo AUX input accepts input from an iPod®, a CD player, or musical instrument so you can blend its signal with your own.
- Stereo power amplifiers and 4 newly developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers
- 8 COSM® amps, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training
- Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out
- Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 11-hour continuous use), AC adaptor included
- Compact body with carrying strap
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): INPUT: -10 dBu - STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu - MONO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 10 cm (4 inches) x 4
- Controls: POWER Switch, TUNER Switch, COMP Switch
- COSM AMPLIFIER: TYPE Switch (OCTAVE BASS / SUPER FLAT / FLIP TOP / B MAN / BASS360 / SESSION / CONCERT 810 / MIC), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob
- EQUALIZER: BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob, EFX Knob (CHORUS/FLANGER/T-WAH), DELAY/REVERB Knob
- RHYTHM GUIDE: START/STOP Switch, TAP TEMPO Switch, PATTERN Knob (METRONOME / ROCK1 / ROCK2 / BLUES / COUNTRY / R
- Indicators: POWER, TUNER:** TUNING METER, RHYTHM GUIDE, VARIATION
- Connectors: Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), MONO AUX IN Jack (1/4" phone type), REC OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack, Grounding Terminal
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry battery(*) LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6 *sold separately
- Current Draw: 186 mA
- Accessories: Strap, Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Dimensions: (W) 296 mm, 11-11/16 inches (D) 207 mm, 8-3/16 inches (H) 294 mm, 11-5/8 inches
- Weight: 6.8 kg, 15 lbs.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.