Roland GK-3 MIDI Guitar Pickup
Product Ref: 5443
Roland GK-3 MIDI Guitar PickupDetails
Call our Boss Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The GK-3 is for sending individual signals from each guitar string to GK compatible devices. It is carefully designed for guitar performance by having a big and smooth GK knob, and a Select Switch to change from synth, to normal guitar tone, or both of them mixed.
Roland GK-3 MIDI Guitar Pickup Features:
Various attachment accessories included; double-sided tapes, holder to secure the controller unit, and special attachment plate for installing the pickup unit to Les Paul-type guitars. Adjustable pickup cable length. 1/4" phone jack for normal guitar input. New Adjustable Curve Design. Adjust the curvature of the pickup unit to the curvature of the guitar strings.*Please note: GKC-5 13-Pin Cable NOT included*
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.