View Full Description
Roland CUBE-20GX Guitar Amp
The CUBE-20GX is a guitar amp built for fun! Perfect for practice, experimentation and recording, the CUBE-20GX combines the quality CUBE tone and reliability with versatile new connectivity options. Connect you iOS device and download Roland's free CUBE JAM app and you have a whole host of tools in your hands to develop your sound and improve your skills. Play along with your favourite bands, remove and replace guitar solos with your own and then record your creations with one touch. A really fun way to learn, play and improve on guitar - all in one compact amp.
Discover Your Perfect Sound
Roland's CUBE-20GX has three independent channels with some great guitar tones. The JC CLEAN channel gives you the sound of the Roland JC-120 whilst the LEAD channel offers six tones for you to select from - ideal for multiple styles of music. Choose from crunchy distortion, warm overdrive or extreme gain, or there's even a nice acoustic guitar simulation to experiment with. The SOLO channel is completely programmable so you can store all your settings from either the JC CLEAN or LEAD channel with additional EQ and effects. Channels are easily selected right from the front panel of the amp or, if you prefer, using an optional footswitch such as the BOSS FS-5U or FS-6.
If you love to experiment and want to be able to access a range of great guitar tones with ease the Roland CUBE-20GX is ideal. The simple controls on the EFX section can quickly dial up five stompbox type guitar effects, two types of dedicated DELAY and vintage spring emulation or studio-style plate REVERB so you can easily find the sound of your favourite artists.
Easily Link Your Favourite Music Apps
If you like to use music apps Roland's innovative i-CUBE LINK interface is the best way to seamlessly incorporate your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with your guitar amp. The included cable allows you to connect your iOS device quickly and easily through the audio jack. Use your favourite music apps to play along with tracks, send studio quality guitar tones and effects straight into a recording app. The i-CUBE LINK jack can also be used as a stereo input so if you fancy simply listening to some tunes or recordings you've made, you can play them straight through the CUBE-20GX.
Play, Learn, Record With Free Cube Jam
If you're looking for an app to get you started, Roland have provided CUBE JAM which is available from the App Store for free. This intuitive music app turns your iOS device into a fun music centre for hours of jamming, recording and practice. Use the app to play your favourite songs or minus-one tracks through the CUBE-20GX and you'll soon be able to play along with your favourite riffs note for note. The easy to use app can also be used to record and capture your jam sessions with a single touch.
After recording you can experiment with the volume of your guitar and backing track and, once you're happy, export the mix to a 16-bit, 44.1 kHz WAV file to share or listen to later. Other great features in the CUBE JAM app include practice tools like independent speed and pitch adjustment and Centre Cancel which removes solos so you're free to play along in a way which suits you.
To hear how the Cube-20GX sounds with Distortion, JC Clean and Extreme effects, please download the sound previews from the links below.
- 20-watt guitar amp with custom-designed 8-inch speaker
- Three channels: JC CLEAN, LEAD (six different types), and SOLO
- SOLO channel is fully programmable, allowing you to save and recall JC CLEAN or LEAD sound type plus EQ and effects settings
- Three independent effects sections: EFX (five types), DELAY, and REVERB
- Hands-free channel switching with optional BOSS FS-5U or FS-6 footswitches
- i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (interface cable included)
- Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one jam tracks, and lets you record the CUBE-20GX?s tones along with music playback
- Three-band EQ; built-in chromatic/manual tuner
- RECORDING OUT/PHONES jack for silent practice and direct recording
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.