Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier
£415.00 RRP £485.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 24 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £25.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone
- Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls
- Loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier— Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amplifier. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band chorus including a new wide mode plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 15203
Big Sound in a Compact Package Talk about impressive. The AC-60 is a marvel of amplifier design, using the latest DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its compact size. This stereo acoustic amp (30w x 2) offers brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus including a new "wide" mode, plus shimmering reverb tailored specifically for acoustic guitar. And if it's more low-end you crave, the AC-60 even gives you a Subwoofer output.
Click on the link below to view a detailed Brochure on the Roland AC60.
A Marvel of Convenience The dual-channel AC-60 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/Line channel with Phantom Power. This makes it the perfect companion for coffeehouses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel gives you a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus powerful Anti-Feedback controls. Rounding out this package is a Mute switch for silent tuning and a Stereo Line Out for connection to mixing consoles and PA systems.Features/Specifications:
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed "wide" chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications; Subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands
- Owner's Manual
- Soft Case
You may also be interested in ...
|Roland AC60 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier (Rosewood)||£415.00|
|Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier||£442.00|
|Ibanez Troubadour T80 Acoustic Amplifier||£269.00|
|Roland AC-33 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier||£359.00|
|Trace Elliot TA100 100W Acoustic Combo Amp||£847.00|
|Laney LA65D Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier||£249.00|
|Trace Elliot TA200 200W Acoustic Combo Amp||£1,149.00|
|Behringer ACX450 Ultracoustic Amp||£157.00|
|Roland CM-110 Instrument Monitor Amp||£399.00|
|Hartke AC150 150W Acoustic Ribbon Amp||£469.00|
Tell a friend about...
Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.