RedSub BP35 35W Bass Guitar Amplifier
£99.99 RRP £139.99
(including VAT @ 20%)
19 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 22 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £6.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- 35W Bass Guitar Amp
- 3 Band EQ
- Built in Limiter
- 10" Custom Red Speaker
- Lightweight and Portable
RedSub BP35 35W Bass Guitar Amplifier— Great sounding 35W bass amp featuring a custom red 10" Speaker, 3 band EQ, a line in for a cd/mp3 player and a headphone out. The BP35 is a superb amp for practise and smaller gigs at a stunning price.
Product Ref: 24286
The RedSub BP35 bass amplifier combo is an ideal practice amp. It provides the sound shaping options you need to produce great sounding bass tones, as well as a cd/mp3 input for playing along to backing tracks, and a headphone output for silent practice.
If you turn the BP35 up, the 35W RMS of power will give you plenty of volume, and will be loud enough for playing small gigs. The 45 degree tilt back means that the speaker can be directed so you can hear it perfectly. It also features a line out, making it perfect for use in the studio as well.
The RedSub BP35 features a custom red 10" speaker, that has been specially designed to not just look great, but to sound great too. It delivers a warm and punchy sound that will cut through perfectly. The integrated limiter means that the sound will never break up, and there is no danger of damaging your speaker.
- Closed back cabinet design for a tightly controlled, powerful bass sound.
- Bright and boost switches for altering tone character and getting the best sound from your bass guitar.
- 3 band EQ for sound sculpting with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls.
- Headphone output for silent practice and a line out for direct connection to PA and recording gear.
- Tilt back cabinet allows for straight ahead or 45' orientations to better define your stage or studio sound
- Custom designed and voiced high sensitivity red 10" speaker ensures great punchy bass tones
- Power Rating: 35W RMS @ 4Ω
- Speaker: 10" custom red driver
- Controls: Gain, Master
- EQ Controls: 3 band EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble)
- Inputs: 1/4" Jack Bass Input, RCA Aux
- Outputs: 1/4" Jack Phones, 1/4" line Out
- Dimensions: 416mm (W) 320mm (D) 452mm (H)
RedSub is a premium brand of Gear4music.com
RedSub manufactures premium-level bass guitar amplifiers using high-grade components, quality craftsmanship, custom speakers and the latest in analogue and digital bass amp technology.
Providing distinctive looks, as well as the professional features found on much higher price tag amplifiers, Redsub deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
With a power range from 35w through to 500w; be it practice or performance, a RedSub amp will meet the measure. RedSub bass amps bring a new level of quality and affordability to the professional bass guitar amp market.
You may also be interested in ...
|RedSub BE50 50W Bass Guitar Amp||£119.99|
|RedSub BP80 80W Bass Guitar Amplifier||£129.99|
|RedSub BE100 100W Bass Guitar Amp||£149.99|
|Belcat V35B Vintage 35W Bass Combo Amp||£65.99|
|Fender Rumble 150 Bass Combo Amp||£318.00|
|15W Electric Bass Amp by Gear4music||£34.99|
|Ashdown Tourbus 15 Practice Amp||£89.00|
|Ampeg BA108 Bass Combo Amp||£99.00|
|RedSub BP150 150W Bass Guitar Amplifier||£189.99|
|25W Electric Bass Amp by Gear4music||£44.99|
Tell a friend about...
RedSub BP35 35W Bass Guitar Amplifier
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about RedSub BP35 35W Bass Guitar Amplifier
|Optional Message to friend|
Click here to download and install for free.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.