RedSub BOD-02 Bass Overdrive Pedal
Product Ref: 22209
RedSub BOD-02 Bass Overdrive PedalDetails
A great quality overdrive pedal, designed especially for bass. Featuring a responsive Gain control, it also includes an Overall Level, High and Low EQ controls, a Dry Overdrive (Tone) control, and a choice of either battery power or AC adaptor, offering fantastic value for money.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Another great pedal in the RedSub pedal series, designed especially for Bass. Featuring a rugged high grade steel casing with rubber protectors, 9v AC or battery power, an easy access battery compartment and standard jack input and outputs, this pedal offers fantastic value for money.
The RedSub BOD-2 Bass Overdrive Pedal offers a wide range of sounds, from a gentle fuzz to a full roar. The pedal has a full range of controls, including a low and high EQ, overall level, gain level, and an overdrive tone control, meaning you will be able to find the perfect overdrive sound.
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1KΩ less
- Normal Input level: -20dBu
- Current Draw: 15mA
- Connectors: Input (Jack), Output (Jack), DC input
- Controls: On/off switch, Level , Low, High, Dry OD (tone), Gain
- Bypass: Buffer Bypass
- Indicator: Check indicator (also functions as battery check indicator)
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Battery or 9v Adapter
- Dimensions: W 97mm X H 128mm X D 50mm
RedSub is a premium brand of Gear4music.com
RedSub manufactures premium-level bass guitar amplifiers using high-grade components, quality craftsmanship, custom speakers and the latest in analogue and digital bass amp technology.
Providing distinctive looks, as well as the professional features found on much higher price tag amplifiers, Redsub deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
With a power range from 35w through to 500w; be it practice or performance, a RedSub amp will meet the measure. RedSub bass amps bring a new level of quality and affordability to the professional bass guitar amp market.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.