RedSub BE50 50W Bass Guitar Amp
Product Ref: 24287
RedSub BE50 50W Bass Guitar AmpDetails
The RedSub BE50 provides the power and the sound shaping you need to produce great sounding bass tones for home practice, stage and studio. The BE50 Features a custom designed red 10" speaker, tone and contour shape and boost and a 6-band graphic EQ.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The BE50 is small, compact and portable, but also packs a punch! This amp is the perfect size for a multitude of uses. It is small enough for bedroom practice, but turn it up and it will be ideal for band practice and small gigs.
It also features an auxiliary in so an mp3 player or CD player can be attached which can make practice more enjoyable. The headphone output will mute the amp for if silent practice is needed, and the amp also features a separate line out, making it perfect for studio use.
This amp features a specially designed custom red 10" speaker which has been designed not just to look great, but also to sound great and perform under the toughest of conditions.
The cube shape of this amp has been specially designed to optimise sound of the speaker housed inside, and at the same time provide a convenient cabinet for transport and storage.
This amp has a focus on tone control and sound manipulation, and features a 6 band graphic equalizer, treble and bass boost and control, and colour and contour tone boost and control, meaning you will always be able to find that perfect sound.
- Bright and boost switches for altering tone character and getting the best sound from your bass guitar.
- Built in limiter with LED limiter and clip indicators
- 6-band EQ for sound sculpting
- Headphone output for silent practice
- Line out for direct connection to PA and recording gear
- RCA line in for CD or MP3 connection
- Output (RMS): 50W/8Ω
- Speaker: 10"
- Gain: +33dB(Max)
- LOW: +33dB(Max)
- HIGH: ±12dB/10KHz
- 6-Band: ±12dB/50Hz, 120Hz, 400Hz,800Hz, 3.2KHz, 10KHz
- Colour: 700Hz 20KHz(Cut)
- Phones Output: 20mW/32 Ohm
- Connectors: Input (6.35mm), Aux In (RCA), Line Out (6.35mm), Phones(6.35mm)
- Dimensions: 403 mm (W) x 323 mm (D) x 410 mm (H)
RedSub is a premium brand of Gear4music.com
RedSub manufactures premium-level bass guitar amplifiers using high-grade components, quality craftsmanship, custom speakers and the latest in analogue and digital bass amp technology.
Providing distinctive looks, as well as the professional features found on much higher price tag amplifiers, Redsub deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
With a power range from 35w through to 500w; be it practice or performance, a RedSub amp will meet the measure. RedSub bass amps bring a new level of quality and affordability to the professional bass guitar amp market.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.