Radial Tonebone TriMode 12AX7 Tube Distortion
Radial Tonebone TriMode 12AX7 Tube DistortionDetails
The Tonebone Classic Trimode is Radial's most progressive pedal ever! Trimode gives you instant access to superb clean, rhythm and lead tones without tap dancing. And tone you will receive. Based on the heritage of America's finest tube amplifiers, the Trimode delivers five generations of tone from the slight overdrive of early rock & roll to blistering power tones of today's high gain amps.
Product Ref: 16730View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.82 per month Finance from £8.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Following the award-winning Tonebone Classic, the Trimode combines the warmth and even harmonics of a 12AX7 tube with Radial's unique dual-stage drive for the natural dynamics and response of a vintage tube amp.
As its name implies, The Trimode has three settings: 'True Bypass Clean Mode' for the natural tone of your guitar - direct to your amp; 'Rhythm Mode' with input drive, output gain and our unique Interstage drive to precision-tune the mayhem you are about to unleash; and 'Solo Mode' with its own input drive, output gain, and mid boost for days of sustain. Trimode goes even further with a built-in effects loop on the solo channel that lets you instantly engage a delay or pedal chain with a single foot action.
Trimode: 3 modes, huge tone and amazing dynamics - finally, a pedal that sounds and feels like a real tube amp!
The Radial Trimode offers an amazing combination of simplicity and functionality with innovative, well thought-out features accessible through intuitive controls and i/o options.
The two footswitches provide for easy toggling between modes and large LED indicators allow instant at-a-glance monitoring of the Trimode's status.
Separate drive, level and mid-boost control for each distortion channel gives the user the power to easily set up exactly the distortion sounds required, then toggle between them with no tap-dancing!
The overall TOP END and DRIVE GAIN switches together with variable HIGH and LOW EQ controls and the 'anti-presence' FILTER control will guide you to the perfect tone for your amp/guitar combination.
Effects can be connected via the INSERT ¼" send-receive TRS jack and are switched in when you press the 'Toggle' switch to select CH-2.
- Circuit type: Hybrid tube / proprietary circuit
- Tube type: Standard 12AX7 vacuum tube
- Input impedance: 1meg Ohm at input jack
- Output impendence: 10K Ohm
- Drive gain 3-way switch: Used in conjunction with the drive gain control. Drive switch selects the gain range of the overdrive circuit.
- Low: Normal mode (+0dB Nominal)
- Med: Medium distortion (+9dB)
- High: High distortion (+20dB)
* Intermediate drive: (Intergain) Variable fine-tune gain for CHANNEL-1 (rhythm) - counter-clockwise for more gain * Drive-1 & 2 controls: Used in conjunction with the drive gain switch, drive is used to adjust the overall amount of gain to the overdrive circuit. * Mid Boost 1 & 2 - two 3 pos switches: Used to fatten up the sound for more cut and sustain during solos. Also, will fatten up the sound of single coil pickups. 1. High: CHANNEL-1 (rhythm) +8dB @ 390Hz - CHANNEL-2 (lead) +12dB @ 390Hz 2. Medium: CHANNEL-1 (rhythm) +4dB @ 390Hz - CHANNEL-2 (lead) +7dB @ 390Hz 3. Bypass: No boost * FILTER control: Balances the ratio of high frequencies between amplifier and Classic distortion to compensate for overly bright amplifiers. * TOP END 3-way switch: Switch sets the overall tonal character of the Classic to best match the amp and settings. Brighter amps are normally compensated with darker settings. 1. Bright: Boosts +6dB @ 10kHz 2. Flat: No boost 3. Dark: Cuts -6dB @ 1.8kHz * High & Low EQ controls: Unity gain to +15dB - Low:+/- 14.5 db @ 100Hz - High: +/- 10 db @ 4.3kHz * Footswitches: True bypass with green on/off status LED - Toggle 1<>2 with red & yellow status LED's * LED indicators: Large 3mm OD ultra-bright LED's * Switching: Opto-coupler assisted, 5msec Rise time * Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish * Size: 8.12" x 4.25" x 2.12" (207mm x 108mm x 54mm) * Weight: 2.55lb (1.16kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.