Radial Tonebone Switchbone ABY Switcher
Radial Tonebone Switchbone ABY SwitcherDetails
Product Ref: 72832View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.59 per month Finance from £7.59 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Superior Audio Quality with Class-A Circuitry and Mid Boost
The Tonebone Switchbone features the same 100 discrete class-A buffering circuit as the critically acclaimed Radial JD7 Injector for an unparalleled sonic performance. Its top panel holds three footswitches:
- Switch 1 selects between amps A or B
- Switch 2 allows the combination of both amps
- Switch 3 is a built-in power booster
Augmented with Drag™ Control Load Correction
The Tonebone Switchbone ABY features Radial's Drag™ control load correction, so your pickups always detect the correct impedance load, just as if it were plugged directly into an amp. This means your guitar will always produce its rich, harmonic tone and no unwanted frequencies will be emphasized no matter what it's plugged in to next. It also allows longer cable runs of up to 15m (50') without noise.
Stage Ready and Rock Solid DurabilityThe Switchbone is constructed from 14 gauge steel along with the entirety of the Tonebone range, meaning you can silently switch between amps gig after gig with no damage or loss of quality. Its smart flashing LEDs mean you stay in control, letting you know which amp was selected last, and along with the option of silent tuning, makes the Switchbone the ideal selector to accompany you on the stage.
- Circuit type: 100 discrete class-A, hand inserted parts
- Input impedance: Variable with Drag™ control
- Output impendence: 10K Ω
- Drag™: Load correction circuit for pickups
- Output-1: Class-A buffered, direct
- Output-2: Class-A buffered, transformer isolated
- Power booster: Unity gain to +15dB
- Mid boost: +9dB @ 800Hz, +5dB @ 1kHz
- Tuner output: Buffered always-on ¼" jack
- Switching: Photocell assisted, 5m-sec rise time
- LED indicators: Large 3mm OD ultra-bright LED's
- Ground lift: Lifts ground at Output-2
- Polarity reverse: 180° (phase) reverse at Output 2
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 6.9 x 4.25 x 2.1" (175 x 108 x 54mm)
- Weight: 2.35lb (1.06kg)
- Production: Made in Canada
- Power supply: 15VDC 400mA, center pole positive
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.