Radial Tonebone Elevator Multi-Level Booster
Radial Tonebone Elevator Multi-Level BoosterDetails
Product Ref: 72827View Full Description
Spend another £75.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Premium Multi-Level Booster
The Tonebone Elevator is a top of the range multi-level boost pedal featuring a 100 discrete class-A signal path, and six levels of gain for ultimate customisation!
- Level 1 offers a selector switch allowing you to set the Elevator to true-bypass for those that prefer a direct feed to the amp when the power booster isn't in use.
- Level 2 activates a unity gain buffer that drives your guitar's signal up to 15 meters (50') without noise. This eliminates tone loss due to cables, and popping when switching with high gain amps.
- Level 3 kicks in alongside level 2, activating the Drag™ Control load correction circuit that replicates the natural 'tone and feel' of being connected directly to your amp.
- Level 4 notches things up with a 'baseline' power booster that drives the front end of the amp for more bite and crunch. This recessed 'set & forget' control is particularly useful when it comes to vintage amps that produce a lower gain level than today's more modern designs.
- Level 5 offers a super clean power booster activated using the footswitch. This variable booster can produce up to 18dB of pure gain for soloing.
- Level 6 is a three-position mid boost switch allowing you to increase the mid range content for that extra sustain you need!
Set your overdrive pedal to your favorite crunch tone and then use the Elevator to hit it harder for more drive. Add mid range or combine with a wah set half-way to approach Bryan May's unique tone.
Augmented with Drag™ Control Load Correction
The Elevator Multi-Level Booster features Radial's Drag™ control load correction, so your pickups always detect the correct impedance load, just as if it were plugged directly into an amp. This means your guitar will always produce its rich, harmonic tone and no frequencies will be over-emphasized no matter what it's plugged in to next.
Compact and Durable Design
The rugged and compact 14-gauge casing fits perfectly on your pedal board, and only requires a standard Boss-style 9V DC power supply for ease of use. The heavy-duty footswitch combined with the military grade, gold sealed relay makes the Elevator Booster one of the most road-ready, gig-hardened pedals around!
- Audio circuit type: 100 Discrete class-A
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Total harmonic dostortion: 0.02
- Dynamic range: >100dB
- Input Impedance - PZB Off: Variable 22K to 1M Ohms
- Maximum input: +4dBu
- Gain - Drive Preset mode: Unity to +18dB
- Gain - Boost: Unity to +18dB
- Clip level output: +10dBu
- Output Impedance - PZB On: 1000 Ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -100dBu
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.02
- Phase deviation:
- Power Requirement: 9V Adapter/50mA
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Finish: Durable powder coat
- Size: (L x W x D) 4.7" x 3.5" x 1.9" (118.8 x 88.9 x 48.9mm)
- Weight: 1.25lbs (567 grams)
- Shipping Size: (L x W x D): 6.25" x 4.5" x 2.50" (158.8 x 114.3 x 63.5mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.55lbs (703 Grams)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.