Radial Tonebone Cabbone Speaker Cabinet Switcher
Radial Tonebone Cabbone Speaker Cabinet SwitcherDetails
Product Ref: 72837View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.72 per month Finance from £7.72 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
" The Radial Cabbone has made my life so much easier. Now on a session there is no hassle of switching speaker cables manually between cabs. At a click of a switch it's all done! Best of all, the Cabbone does not mess with my tone!" - Brent Mason (Alan Jackson, Brooks & Dunn)
Premium Speaker Cab Switcher with Gold-Contact Relays
The Cabbone offers a wealth of customisation and convenience when it comes to switching speaker cabinets between a single amplifier head. Have you ever considered running your favourite head through two separate speakers at different points during your performance, but there was no way you could do it? Your tonal dreams can now become reality with the power that the Cabbone provides, making it possible to mount a Fender Twin on a 4x12 Marshall cabinet and interchange between the two cabinets with a single foot stomp to enjoy the very different tonal characteristics of an open-back 2x12 compared to a closed-box 4x12 half stack.
High-power gold-contact relays are used during switching to ensure a 'straight wire' performance so none of your natural tone is sucked away as you might expect, and there's absolutely no introduction of distortion. Radial never compromise on audio performance, and the Cabbone reflects this perfectly.
Safe Switching and Slingshot™ Control
Radial's Safemode™ features in the Tonebone Cabbone so if the worst happens and power is lost, it's not a problem, the operation resets and connects the head to output-1, this way your amp and speakers always stay safe from damage. The Cabbone is set apart from regular AB boxes that mechanically switch between two sources, it actually 'ramps on' the switching process with a timed overlap meaning the amp always sees a speaker load. This ensures both your tube and solid state amplifiers are safely switched at all times for peace of mind and tonal heaven.
The mess of leads you're used to are a thing of the past with the Slingshot™ feature; it allows remote operation of the unit with any standard footswitch or MIDI controlled contact closure. This simultaneously reduces long speaker cables and increases system efficiency. You'll have a seriously creative utility at your feet with no wires in your way!
- Circuit type: Microprocessor control relays
- Max amplifier power to input: Cabbone - 100 Watts RMS
- Switching type: Programmed PIC controlled mechanical relays
- Relay type and capacity: Silver plated contacts - 10 million cycles, Cabbone - 100 Watt rated
- Switching time: 11.2 milliseconds
- Outputs: Speaker-1, Speaker-2 / Alt-Z Speaker-2
- Slingshot™ implementation: Slingshot input Slingshot out/thru - latch or pulse (selectable)
- Footswitch: High-cycle heavy-duty Speaker-1/Speaker-2 toggle w/ status LEDs
- LED indicators: Large 3mm OD ultra-bright LEDs
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 6.85 x 4.5 x 2.12" (175 x 108 x 54mm)
- Weight: 2.2lb (1.kg)
- Production: Made in Canada
- Power supply: 15VDC 400mA, center pole positive
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.