Radial Headlight Pro DI Compact Guitar Amp Selector
Radial Headlight Pro DI Compact Guitar Amp SelectorDetails
Product Ref: 71940View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Headlight Pro features a range of premium-quality components and design aspects that result in a high-performance compact amp selector unit that is perfect for extensive live use. The Headlight Pro features 4 active balanced outputs, including the standard 1/4'' input for connecting your instrument. As well as the inputs and outputs, the Headlight Pro features a muting footswitch which lets you silence the unit when connecting or disconnecting the instrument, helping to protect your amp or speakers from any audio damage. When connected, the signal is routed to a selector footswitch that distributes the signal across the four outputs. Additionally, the selector features a ground lift switch to eliminate hum and buzz generated from ground loops, plus a 180 degree polarity reverse switch to help time-align the PA with the stage amplifier.
Highly Durable, Sleek Design
As well as the exceptional functionality, the Headlight Pro features a highly-durable yet sleek design. The Headlight Pro is constructed from heavy 14-gauge steel for added rigidity and maximum durability, it also helps to prevent any stray magnetic fields that could damage the internal components. The selector is powered by a standard Boss-style 9V power supply (not included) and comes equipped with a cable lock to help prevent accidental disconnection.
- 4 active balanced outputs
- 180 degree polarity reverse switch aids time alignment
- Standard 1/4'' jack input for connecting a range of instruments
- Muting footswitch function
- Highly-durable 14-guage steel construction
- Ground lift switch prevents hum and buzz from ground loops
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.