Pro Co RAT 2 Distortion Pedal
Pro Co RAT 2 Distortion PedalDetails
Do you straddle the fine line between the traditional guitarist and the constant innovator? Are you just as comfortable laying back in the pocket as you are taking a solo with a foot up on the monitor? If this sounds like you, The RAT 2 will be your go-to distortion pedal for every gig, whether it's rock, blues, punk, or jazz.
Product Ref: 16030View Full Description
Spend another £187.51 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This is the classic RAT tone. The standard that all other distortion devices are measured against. Heard on thousands of recordings, it has helped define the sound of the past three decade's most influential bands.
The beauty of the RAT 2 lies in its versatility. Used as a primary distortion, it excels at arena rock rhythm tones and soaring leads. Do you have a powerful amp with too much headroom for the gig? The RAT 2 nails that sweet spot where a tube amp goes from sparkly clean to warm overdrive. Maybe you already love your amp's distortion. Use the RAT 2 as a boost for solos and get the extra kick you need.
The RAT 2 features the legendary the legendary RAT Filter control. Turn it to the right to roll off brittle high-end frequencies. Having trouble cutting through the mix? Turn the Filter down and allow the natural brightness of your instrument to shine through. The Distortion and Volume controls dial in the perfect amount of gain while keeping the level consistent with your clean tone. While there's no mistaking the legendary RAT tone when the pedal is on, true bypass switching guarantees that no extra noise will creep into your signal when it's turned off.
- 100 analog signal path
- Pro Co's classic, virtually indestructible steel enclosure
- Heavy-duty, industrial footswitches, knobs, and jacks
- On/Off LED indicator
- Sloped face for easy stomping
- Glow in the dark graphics
- Military-spec glass-epoxy circuit board
- AC jack (RPS-1 power supply sold separately)
- "No tools required" battery compartment (9 volt not included)
- Five year limited warranty
- Input Impedance: 1 Megohm
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dB
- Output Impedance: 1 Kilohm
- Maximum Gain: 60 dB
- Filter: 6 dB/octave low-pass
- Power Requirements: 9V battery or external DC power supply (RPS-1)
- Battery Consumption: 7.8 mA/100 hours
- Height: 3-1/8" (79.4mm)
- Depth: 4-1/16" (103.2 mm)
- Width: 3-1/2" (88.9 mm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (0.8 Kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.