Peavey Classic 50 410 Guitar Valve Amp Combo, Tweed
Peavey Classic 50 410 Guitar Valve Amp Combo, TweedDetails
The Classic 50 takes the smooth bluesy tones of the Peavey Classic series, and combines them with the raw, punchy power of EL84 an 12AX7 valves. From chicken picking through to 'Stones' rock and roll, this amp can deliver tone in spades to fill any venue.
Product Ref: 37929View Full Description
Buy on finance from £28.97 per month Finance from £28.97 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Peavey Classic Series
Considered by many to be some of the finest guitar amplifiers made, the Peavey Classic series traces its roots back to the very start of the Peavey Electronics organisation. Inspired by a Bo Diddley concert in 1957, Hartley Peavey began producing guitar amplifiers that captured the rich, haunting tones of blues guitar. The authentic, soulful sound of these amps is matched perfectly by the timeless tweed styling that so many guitar players have come to love over the years.
Features & Specifications
- Made in the USA
- Normal and bright inputs
- Four EL84s and three 12AX7s
- 3-band passive EQ
- Presence control
- Normal and lead volume
- Lead pre- and post-gain
- Master volume
- Reverb control
- Effects loop
- Fan cooled
- Chrome-plated chassis
- Tweed covering
- Four 10 inch Blue Marvel® speakers
- Footswtich for channel switching and reverb (included)
- 50 watts (rms) into 16 or 8 ohms
- Weight Unpacked: 61.00 lb(27.669 kg)
- Weight Packed: 71.00 lb(32.205 kg)
- Width Packed: 14.87"(37.7698 cm)
- Height Packed: 28"(71.12 cm)
- Depth Packed: 27.75"(70.485 cm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.