Peavey 6505 Plus 112 Combo Guitar Amplifier
Peavey 6505 Plus 112 Combo Guitar AmplifierDetails
Peavey 6505 Plus 112 Combo Amplifier.
Rock/Metal guitarists have something to smile about as Peavey announces The 6505 Plus 112 combo provides two channels of power at 60 watts. The 112 Combo version of the 6505+ amplifier. The amp includes a 3-spring Accutronix reverb and the Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI)
Product Ref: 15564View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.04 per month Finance from £20.04 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Based on the 6505® Stack, this combo offers the same classic sound in a smaller package. By sealing off the cabinet in the 6505, Peavey has created a "one-piece stack" that sets it apart from other combos. The combo's enhanced clean sound and circuitry take full advantage of the cabinet's sonic possibilities and the impressive tonal balance of well-matched components and an added reverb circuit.
Even at its more compact size, the 6505 Plus 112 can achieve the full gain and tone that the rest of the series has been pumping out for almost two decades. The 6505 Plus 112, which handles duties where stacks would be overkill, packs in five 12AX7 preamp tubes and a duo of 6L6GC power-amp tubes. Patented circuitry like the Resonance control ensures tonal shaping. Both channels feature independent three-band EQ, pre and post gain controls and Presence and Resonance controls. The rhythm channel benefits from a footswitchable crunch boost.
Live sound engineers and guitarists who record from home might also enjoy the MSDI microphone-simulated direct interface, which directs the signal to a recording device or live console. Final features include three-spring reverb, effects loop and external speaker outs and a 12" Sheffield loudspeaker in a closed-back cab.
- 60 watts (RMS)
- 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
- Five 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Two 6L6GC power amp tubes
- Footswitchable lead/rhythm channel select
- Effects loop
- Separate 3-band EQ on each channel
- Separate Resonance and Presence controls for each channel
- Genuine Accutronics 3-spring reverb
- Integrated MSDI- microphone-simulated XLR direct interface
- One 12" Sheffield speaker
- Top handle
- External speaker outputs
- Rhythm channel: pre-/post-gain, footswitchable Crunch boost
- Lead channel: pre-/post-gain controls
- Dimensions: 23.3" (567m) H x 25.5" (648mm) W x 11.2" (285mm) D
- Weight (Unpacked): 64.2 lbs (29.1 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.