PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin Electric Guitar, McCarty Tobacco Sunburst
PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin Electric Guitar, McCarty Tobacco SunburstDetails
The PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin Electric Guitar features a 1mm thin Satin nitro finish, which delivers a balanced and warm tone with plenty of sustain. Equipped with two PRS pickups for treble and bass, the S2 Standard offers a full range of tones to suit many types of music. Featuring a solid mahogany body and neck, and a McCarty Tobacco Sunburst finish, this guitar provides you with an excellent quality instrument and that is perfect for any level of player. Includes gig back for transportation.
Product Ref: 77940View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.68 per month Finance from £24.68 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ultra Thin Satin Finish
The PRS S2 Standard 22 features a classic PRS standard body and adds a satin finish. This ultra thin satin finish acts more than just a waterproof coating, its 1mm thinness gives this instrument a wonderful resonance and an open clarity that’s noticeable even when unplugged. With its nitro based properties, the satin finish provides enough to protect from day to day wear. In addition, this finish allows for the neck to feel comfortable in the players hand, compared to glossy finishes usually associated with guitars.
PRS strive to find the best electronics for all of their guitars, incorporating the latest innovations to provide quality instruments. The PRS S2 Standard 22 is equipped with a PRS S2 #7 Treble pickup in the neck position, and a PRS S2 #7 Bass on the bridge. With its push/pull tone control and three-way blade switch, you can achieve a full range or versatile sounds, from high gain punk and metal, to warm, bassy blues. Another feature of the push/pull tone control allows for coil tapping and on-the-fly versatility. This is an ideal guitar for any level of player due to its versatility and stylish appearance.
- Equipped with two PRS pickups; Treble and Bass
- Solid Mahogany body and neck
- Satin finish provides excellent resonance and clarity
- Rosewood fingerboard with white dot inlays
- Push/pull tone control allows for coil tapping and on-the-fly versatility
- PRS locking tuners in nickel
- Includes PRS Gigbag for transportation
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Colour:McCarty Tobacco Sunburst
- Body Finish:Satin Nitro
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Pattern Regular
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: White Dots
Harware & Electronics
- Treble Pickup:PRS S2 #7 Treble
- Bass Pickup:PRS S2 #7 Bass
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control w/ 3-Way Blade Switch
- Pickup Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Bridge: PRS-Designed Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Hardware: Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.