Ortega RCE161 Electro Classical Guitar, Solid Sitka-Spruce Top
Product Ref: 28926
Ortega RCE161 Electro Classical Guitar, Solid Sitka-Spruce TopDetails
This classical electro acoustic has a Sitka-Spruce top, Prener electronics/tuner and comes with a strap and gigbag.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ortega are committed to ensuring that the specifications of their instruments meet the wishes and requirements of music lovers all over the world. Regardless of whether you are a beginner, a budding star ready to hit the stage or have already "made it" to the top, the folk at Ortega are just like you; they love to get together to play instruments and have fun.
Because of this, they understand your requirements and view them as a challenge. Experiencing enjoyment when playing an instrument is the best way to be creative. Many of their instruments were created this way, but there is one thing they shall never forget, and that is to listen to you, the people who share the love of making music. Happy playing!
- Colour: Natural
- Wood, top: Solid Sitka-Spruce
- Finish, top: High Gloss
- Wood, back: Zebrawood
- Finish, back: High Gloss
- Wood, neck: Mahogany
- Finish, neck: High Gloss
- Neck Type: 2 Way Truss Rod
- Wood, fretboard: Rosewood
- Wood, bridge: Rosewood
- Tuner: Gold Plated
- Electronic: Prener OM with integrated digital processing tuner
- Fret: 19
- Scale Length: 650 mm
- Nut Width: 52 mm
- Size, body: 4/4
- Depth, body: 102 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.