Orange Terror Bass 500W Bass Amp Head with FREE Shirt
Product Ref: 33998
Orange Terror Bass 500W Bass Amp Head with FREE ShirtDetails
The Orange Bass Terror Bass Amp Head, with the same great looks as the other Terror series guitar amps and a rugged construction that will stand up to the road, bass players can now become a part of the famed Tiny Terror Club.
For a limited time only, buy this product and receive a FREE Orange Amps t-shirt!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maintaining the size of the original Tiny Terror, the Orange Bass Terror Bass Guitar Tube Amplifier Head is a 500 watt hybrid amplifier, featuring a twin valve preamp and a 500 watt digital power section, the same preamp as Orange's all-tube AD200B UK bass amp.
The Orange Bass Terror Bass Guitar Tube Amplifier Head only weighs an incredibly low 5kgs and has the same great looks as the original Tiny Terror.
"A real 'plug and play' design that really requires very little in the way of a 'getting started' manual, but don't be fooled by its simplicity: it's a little beast!"
- iGuitar Magazine
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain, Active/Passive Switch
- Features: Single channel hybrid (Class D Mosfet - power amp with valve (2x Ecc83/12ax7) preamp), Variable input sensitivity for active or passive basses, balanced DI out, FX loop, Switchable impedance 4 or 8 ohms
- Output: 500 Watts RMS
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 30x17x14 cm
- Weight: 5kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.