View Full Description
As Music has changed over the past 30 years, so too have guitarists? needs. Every year, individuals come along who take the form to new levels, aspiring to new heights of musical acrobatics - usually, testing the physical boundaries of their guitars in the process.
Although it goes without saying that having the right tool for the job won?t necessarily guarantee success, it can definitely help move the odds in your favor. Ibanez are synonymous with many technological advancements when it comes to electric guitars, so much so they are the first stop for many awe inspiring acts such as Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Dragonforce, Slipknot, Meshuggah, Korn and literally hundreds more.
- Body: Basswood
- Bridge: Edge III
- Neck Material: 3pc Wizard II Maple neck
- Frets: Jumbo frets
- Scale: 648mm/25.5" scale
- Neck Pickup: Dimarzio Air Norton S
- Bridge Pickup: Dimarzio D-Activator
- Hardware Colour: Black
This item is an ex showroom display model. As such, there are light scuffs and signs of use around the finish. These marks are subtle and are only really noticeable when looking closely in the light. Otherwise the guitar looks and plays as new. A tremolo arm is not included. The original boxing is missing.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.