Music Man Albert Lee Signature Guitar, Pink Burst
Music Man Albert Lee Signature Guitar, Pink BurstDetails
The Music Man Albert Lee Signature Guitar has been specifically designed for country guitarist Albert Lee. He is primarily known for his fingerstyle and hybrid picking technique, and specialises in Country, Rockabilly and Rock and Roll. The Albert Lee is ergonomically ideal, as it combines both function with appearance to produce a versatile guitar, capable of achieving many sounds. Featuring 3 Seymour Duncan custom wound single coil pickups with the additional "Silent Circuit," which reduces hum and retains the true single coil sound. The versatility of this guitar makes it an ideal choice for guitarists who want a brilliant high pitched twang or a smooth throaty tone ideal for country style music.
Product Ref: 74773View Full Description
Buy on finance from £54.62 per month Finance from £54.62 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Music Man Albert Lee Signature Guitar combines both retro modern design with versatility to produce a truly unique guitar. Weighing only 6 pounds, this guitar is lightweight and comfortable, which allows you to play for longer without feeling the weight. Another advantage is that light guitars sound and resonate better than heavy ones. The Southern Ash body features a book-matched Maple top, and a sleek Maple neck, which all show a beautiful natural grain. This specially crafted guitar is only available in Pink Burst which is Albert's favourite colour scheme, and adds to the prestige of the instrument.
Music Man is renowned for their famous five-bolt neck joints, which offer a perfect alignment and prevent lateral shifting. This sculpted neck also allows smooth access to the higher frets.
One of the great features of this guitar is the silent circuit which is run by a 9V battery at the back of the body. This clever feature cuts out the undesirable hum of the passive single coil pickups to give you a clean sound. If that's not enough, the pick guard is also lined with aluminium and the body cavity is painted in a graphite compound to make double sure that the guitar is noiseless.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
These custom wound single coils can produce some of the best clean or slightly driven sounds that are available. Achieve a brilliant high pitched twang or a smooth throaty tone, which are operated by simple volume and tone knobs.
- Southern Ash Body in Pink Burst
- 3 Seymour Duncan custom wound single coil Pickups
- Patented Music Man® "Silent Circuit"reduces hum and retains true single coil sound
- White Pearloid Pickguard
- Maple neck and Fretboard
- Lightweight and Comfortable
Body & Bridge
- Body: Southern Ash
- Finish: High gloss polyester
- Colour: Pink Burst
- Bridge: Music Man® vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On (5 Bolts)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Neck Finish:Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Truss Rod: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Pickups: SSS - 3 Seymour Duncan custom wound single coil featuring the exclusive, patented Music Man® "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound
- Switching:5-way lever pickup selector; Piezo volume (when applicable)
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND locking
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.