Martin LX1E Little Martin Electro-Acoustic Guitar
Martin LX1E Little Martin Electro-Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 28981View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.35 per month Finance from £13.35 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Founded by C. F. Martin Snr. in 1833, began applying his furniture making skills to the crafting of acoustic guitars. Martin Guitars quickly established an enviable reputation for quality and tone. In many ways, the illustrious history of Martin Guitars is the history of the acoustic guitar as we know it today. The Dreadnought is the most popular and copied shape of acoustic guitar of all time, named after a British battleship. The Dreadnought has become the staple core of acoustic guitars.
Martin's instruments have been played by everyone from Elvis Presley to Coldplay. Their designs past and present have had a massive influence on virtually every other acoustic guitar maker in existence. Martin's current range of more than 120 instruments represents the very best in 21st century cutting edge manufacturing techniques, while retaining immaculate craftsmanship and the warmth and appeal of vintage instruments.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series ''X''
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Bridge: Belly style, Richlite
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Birch Laminate - Rust
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/LX Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 23''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
Electronics & Hardware
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Black Foil Label
- Electronics: Fishman Isys T w/Tuner
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.