Martin 000-17E Electro Acoustic Guitar, Whiskey Sunset
Martin 000-17E Electro Acoustic Guitar, Whiskey SunsetDetails
The Martin 000-17E Electro Acoustic is the Grand Concert addition to the Martin 17 series and features a delicately crafted Sitka Spruce top, combined with Mahogany back and sides and offset with grained ivoroid binding and pickguard . With its elegant design the 000-17E delivers a bright and warm tone thanks the the Sitka Spruce top. In addition to the top, the Mahogany back and sides provide a punchier and darker tone to the overall sound. This model comes equipped with Matrix VT Enhance acoustic amplification by Fishman and includes a Ply Hardshell Case for Transportation. Available in Black Smoke and Whiskey Sunset.
Product Ref: 76403View Full Description
Buy on finance from £54.48 per month Finance from £54.48 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Elegant Design with Superb Sound
A satin black smoke finish offset with grained ivoroid binding and pickguard show off the understated beauty of this guitar. The choice of a Sitka Spruce top delivers a bright and clear tone with a warm character. This particular tonewood is extremely vibrant providing an ideal “diaphragm” for transmission of sound on any size and style of stringed instrument. It is the primary top wood for Martin guitars due to its straight, uniform grain, longevity and tensile strength. Combined with Mahogany, the Sitka Spruce top adds a beautiful contrast to the overall appearance of the 000-17E.
Due to it’s rich heritage, Mahogany backs and sides can be heard on loads of old recordings, and the inherent character of the tone lends itself well to blues and roots music to this day. In addition, it also provides a punchier and darker tone, with a prominent ‘woody’ midrange. The rosewood fingerboard and bridge pop against the rich, Whiskey Sunset satin finish and add extra detail to the overall appearance of this guitar.
Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1 Preamp
The Martin 000-17E is also equipped with Fishman’s classic Acoustic Matrix Natural preamp. This clever preamp features an ergonomic soundhole-mounted Volume and Tone rotary controls. The benefits of the Matrix VT is that there in no need for control holes to be cut into the side of your guitar, and it is discreet and simple to use.
- Satin Whiskey Sunset finish offset with grained ivoroid binding
- Solid Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides
- Performing Artist tapered neck for comfort
- Equipped with Matrix VT Enhance ™ acoustic amplification by Fishman®.
- Includes Ply Hardshell case for transportation and storage
Body & Bridge:
- Top:Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern:X Brace
- Brace Shape:Scalloped
- Finish:Whiskey Sunset
- Binding:Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Modern Straightline - Drop in Saddle
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material:Bone
- Headstock: Solid with Square Taper
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl
- Tuners:Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.