Marshall JVM205H 50W Valve Amp Head
Marshall JVM205H 50W Valve Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 28993View Full Description
Buy on finance from £25.39 per month Finance from £25.39 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful 50 Watt Amp Head
The JVM205H Amp Head offers 50 watts of pure tonal power to allow the tonal properties of the amp sing, making it perfect for rehearsals and playing a range of venue sizes. The amp is equipped with 4 x ECC84 preamp tubes, delivering excellent clarity and depth at the low end of the gain stage. Increasing the gain will cause the ECC84 tubes to develop into a rich, complex crunch and overdrive. EL34 valves are used for the power amp tubes, along with a single EC84 tube, delivering the classic British tone with a powerful distortion at low volumes.
2 Versatile Channels
Offering 2 channels to choose from, with 3 different modes each, the Marshall head offers an incredibly versatile tone. The first channel provides a clean/crunch tone with a mild distortion when the gain is dialled up, while the second channel provides a saturated overdrive. Both channels feature independent 3-band EQs, gain levels, and reverbs, allowing players to dial in the perfect sound for any situation. Go from a Plexi/JTM45 clean tone to JCM800 punch, or dive into an incredible modern high-gain tone.
Along with its powerful tonal capabilities, the Marshall Amp Head features a range of ins/outs to ensure it can incorporate into any rig. Offering 4, 8, and 16 ohm speaker outputs, the amp head can be matched with a wide range of cabs for studio and stage. The emulated XLR output can still be used when the amp is in standby mode, perfect for silent recordings. Connect to the amp via MIDI, allowing you to connect a MIDI controller to access its 128 available presets, perfect for recalling your favourite reverb, FX loop, and master settings when needed.
Controllable Via Included Footswitch
Designed with Stompware switching technology and delivered the PEDL-91006 Foot controller, Marshall ensures no player will be confined to their amp head. Featuring 4 fully programmable footswitches, players can customise the pedal to suit their performance and create a seamless performance. The footswitch connects to the amp head via a standard 1/4” guitar, allowing you to replace the cable with any length you desire to ensure you’re not restricted by stage size.
- Channels: 2
- Type: Valve
- Power (RMS): 50W
- Pre Amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
- Accessories: PEDL-91006 4-Way Footswitch, Power Cable, Speaker Cable
- Master: Master 2, Master 1, Resonance, Presence, Master Switch
- Reverb: Reverb Overdrive, Reverb Clean/Crunch, Reverb Switch
- Clean/Crunch: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain, Clean/Crunch Switch
- Overdrive: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain, Overdrive Switch
- Serial/Parallel FX Loop: FX Level Switch, Mix
- Power Amp Insert/Serial Loop: Bypass/Active Switch
- Other: Footswitch/Midi Program Switch, FX Loop Switch, Standby, Power
- Guitar Input: 1/4" Jack
- Input Impedance: 470kOhms
- Speaker Output: 5 x 1/4" Jack (2 x 4 Ohm, 2 x 8 Ohm, 1 x 16Ohm)
- Emulated Output (Level): +4dBu
- FX Loop: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Send/Return)
- FX Send Level (Selectable): -10dBV, +4dBu
- Power Amp Loop: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Pre Amp Out/Send, Power Amp In/Return)
- MIDI: MIDI In, MIDI Thru
- Other: 1/4" Footswitch Jack, 3-Pin XLR Line Out
- Width: 740mm
- Height: 310mm
- Depth: 215mm
- Weight: 17.5kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.