View Full Description
Every bassist knows the burden of a heavy bass rig, and Markbass has resolved this common problem by establishing a new era of lightweight bass gear. The legendary 8 x 10 cabinet is the biggest in their innovative range, and despite its lightweight properties it still delivers the optimum sound that you would expect from a cabinet of this caliber.
This portable bass cabinet is equipped with 1600 Watts of power and delivers a superior clarity that is true to the natural sound of your bass. Players can benefit from a warm, punchy and clear tone that is versatile for any type of music.
Like with many products from the Markbass series, the 8 x 10 Bass Cabinet features a 1" compression driver with a custom horn for smooth and clear highs. Tweeters are designed to enhance the high end tone, and eliminate undesirable fret noise.
A Brief History
Markbass was founded in 2001 by Marco De Virgiliis in Italy. In the late 80s, and after working for many years as an electrical engineer in the telecommunications field, Marco decided to start making bass amps and cabinets with Sisinio Olivastri, now Senior Engineer for Markbass. Both Marco and Sisinio worked together for several years, refining their designs and creating products that would accurately reproduce the true sound of any instrument. After many years working together, Marco founded his own company and established the Markbass brand.
- Lightweight housing that the Markbass brand is renowned for
- Featuring eight 10 Inch speakers delivering an immense 1600 Watts of shear power
- Includes a 1" compression driver with custom horn for smooth and clear highs
- Ornate features include classic Markbass colour scheme, grey metal grille and logo
- Durable structure with fabric covering, and reinforced corners
- Sturdy carry handle and castors make it easy to transport
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Speaker Size: 8 x 10"
- Bass Ports: Rear
- Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Power Handling: 1600W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL
- Weight: 89.73 lbs / 40.7 Kg
- Width: 23.23 in. / 59 cm
- Height: 45.67 in. / 116 cm
- Depth: 18.58 in. / 47.2 cm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.