Line 6 RELAY G10 Digital Wireless Guitar System
Line 6 RELAY G10 Digital Wireless Guitar SystemDetails
Product Ref: 68257View Full Description
Spend another £122.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Simple Yet Robust Design
The Relay G10 is built for simplicity from its design to its functionality. The G10 consists of a receiver and a transmitter. The transmitter itself has an operating range of up to 50 feet, more than enough for a range of spaces. The receiver also features both XLR and 1/4'' jack outputs for connecting the receiver to external devices such as amplifiers and more. One of the most unique features of the system is the 'Cable Tone' technology which works to match the characteristics and feel of a regular guitar cable. The system will also activate automatically one the transmitter is fully connected, eliminating any pops once you've plugged in your instrument.
Plug & Play
The Relay G10 is designed for simplicity, from its easy to use receiver to its plug and play transmitter. Wireless guitar systems can sometimes prove to be as tedious as using standard instrument cables, with many systems proving complicated to use. The G10's simple and intuitive design makes getting setup and playing hassle-free. Simply plug your transmitter into your instrument 1/4'' inch jack and the receiver will select the best channel.
Built-In Rechargeable Battery
The Relay G10 also features a built-in rechargeable battery, eliminating the need for external batteries and bulky charging stations. Once fully charged, the battery will deliver up to 8 hours of playing time, more than enough for band practices and stage performances. When the G10 is not use (when you stop playing) it will enter sleep mode, this extends to battery life up to as much as 200 hours. When you need to recharge the battery, simply dock the transmitter on the receiver unit and let it charge.
- Simple, affordable wireless guitar system
- 24-bit wireless technology provides reliable transmission and high quality audio
- Up to 8 hours of use per charge
- Sleep mode can extend the battery life up to 200 hours (when not in use)
- Ideal for a range of electric and bass guitars
- Automatic setup
- Plug & play functionality
- System: Digital
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
- Operating Range: 50 feet
- Transmitter Battery: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours per charge
- Transmitter connector: 1/4'' plug
- Receiver outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4''
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.