View Full Description
POD HD features all 16 of the new Line 6 HD amp models. The high-quality models offer a wide range of tones from sparkling cleans to mid-gain crunch to full-bodied, high-gain distortion. The models are based on famous modern and vintage amps including Fender Twin Reverb, Hiwatt Custom 100, Supro S6616, Gibson EH-185, Divided by 13 JRT 9/15, Dr. Z Route 66, Vox AC-30 (Top Boost), Marshall JTM-45 MkII, Park 75, Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier, ENGL Fireball 100 and more, and deliver all the tonal nuances of each. (Amplifiers recognized as having being modeled for earlier POD products were re-modeled for POD HD using the new HD amp modeling technology.)
Fully adjustable guitar preamp, power amp, speaker cab and mic preamp models are featured in POD HD as well as over 100 M-class effects featuring tangy choruses, syrupy-sweet reverbs, distinctive delays and much more. Up to eight effects can be run simultaneously and in any order.
The large display shows quick, at-a-glance review of the entire signal chain. All parameters of all models are easily edited directly from the homepage.
POD HD features a studio-ready I/O with a 1/4-inch guitar input, stereo 1/4-inch balanced outs, USB 2.0, S/PDIF out, 1/4-inch headphone jack, an XLR mic input and an FBV jack for connection to a Line 6 foot controller.
Countless guitarists have chosen to direct-record with POD since the debut of the original bean-shaped desktop multi-effect over a decade ago. Many prefer the tactile, amp-like experience of POD instead of moving virtual knobs in a plug-in. Others choose POD for the outboard processing instead of bogging down their computers with processor-intensive software. Guitarists who record, perform and travel for gigs value POD for its convenience, portability and reliable tone.
POD HD desktop multi-effect features 16 HD amp models. Colorful clean tones sparkle and sing with dizzying levels of detail. Mid-gain crunch tones deliver warm sweet-spot breakup. High-gain tones are full, powerful and defined. Line 6 HD amp models feel, behave and sound like no other modeling.
HD amp models contain up to 10 times more amplifier DNA than previous Line 6 modeling. Things like single-ended class A tube stages, class AB push/pull interactions, tone stack and even power supply behavior were modeled with more refinement than ever before.
POD HD desktop multi-effect is perfect for guitarists who:
- Want to record with a wide variety of guitar tones and effects
- Don't want to bog down their DAW with processor-intensive plug-ins
- Value convenience and immediacy as much as they value good tone
- Would rather tweak tones with real knobs instead of virtual, software ones
- Do it all: write, record, perform, rehearse, travel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.