Line 6 Amplifi TT
Line 6 Amplifi TTDetails
The Line 6 Amplifi TT enables you to play, practice and record guitar more easily than ever by transforming any room into a jam space. Rock out anytime you have a free moment, whether that's in your home, office, dorm room or anywhere in between. Conveniently connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, and use the Amplifi Remote app to control every detail of your tone and effects settings.
Product Ref: 53003View Full Description
Spend another £166.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Simple and Easy Operation
The Line 6 Amplifi TT is a tabletop multi-effect that transforms any room into a jam space. Simply plug your guitar in, launch the Amplifi Remote app and you're ready to go! Play through over 200 award-winning amps and effects, instantly match the tones of your favorite guitarists, turn your stereo into a streaming speaker system, and more.
Enjoy a great sounding guitar amp and Bluetooth® streaming speaker system by connecting the Amplifi TT guitar processor to your stereo or home theatre. The Bluetooth® streaming capabilities enable you to play along with songs in your music library or simply crank up the volume on your favourite album at the end of a long day.
The Amplifi Remote app lets you control every aspect of your amp and effects directly from your iOS or Android device. You and a huge online community of guitarists can come together and access thousands of tones in the cloud, simply pick a song from your music library and get matching guitar tone selections. With the Amplifi Remote, you'll have unlimited tonal possibilities at your fingertips.
Incredible Sound Quality
The Amplifi TT guitar effects processor delivers amp modelling with incredible sound quality, offering a much more satisfying and realistic guitar recording experience than ordinary tone plug-ins and apps. Instantly dial up more than 200 incredible amps and effects, and choose from thousands of presets including the Line 6 tones heard on hundreds of hit records. Also featuring loads of DSP, super low-latency monitoring and easy standalone operation.
- 70+ guitar amps, 100+ effects and 20+ speaker cabinets
- Up to 8 simultaneous effects
- Bluetooth® streaming audio (works with Android™, iOS, Mac, PC)
- Access 4 tones from the front panel, plus tap tempo and tuner
- Wirelessly control every detail of your guitar rig
- 100 onboard presets
- 1/4" Guitar input and 1/8" Stereo Aux input
- 1/4", RCA and TOSLINK outputs
- 1/4" Headphone output
- FBV and USB connections
- USB recording
Amplifi Remote App for iOS and Android
- Remotely control amp parameters to dial in your sound
- Automatic tone matching instantly provides the perfect tones for jamming with songs in your music library
- Access thousands of tones online
- Share and rate tones in the cloud
- Backup and store unlimited presets in the cloud
- Share tones via Twitter and Facebook
- Made for iPhone® 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air™, iPad Mini™ with Retina, iPad® (4th generation), iPad mini™, iPod touch (5th generation)
- Compatible Android™ devices running OS v4.2 or better*
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.