View Full Description
Gibson's iconic Les Paul model is one of the most highly acclaimed, widely recognized solid body electric guitar styles in the entire world, coveted by both players and collectors as the ultimate example of playability, attractiveness and tone among all six-stringed instruments. This is your opportunity to own a unique Les Paul model signed by Les Paul himself and in an industry filled with imitations and replicas, the iconic 1959 Les Paul Standard simply has no equal. But the Gibson BFG also comes with features you may not expect!
The traditional toggle switch has been rewired to act as a kill switch, and a smaller toggle at the volume knobs controls pickup selection. Rounding out this rock and roll machine is a rough sanded plain maple top on a worn fininshed, chambered mahogany body, perfectly matched to a one piece mahogany neck with a 50's rounded profile.
There is no binding, no fretboard inlays and the hardware has a unique distressed look that magnifies the BFG's distinct, bare bones look. The Les Paul BFG Limited is an innovative powerhouse that is part modern and part vintage, with unbeatable playability and a sharp attack that is both pure and powerful.
Click on the links below for an MP3 demo and 360° view.
Please Note: Production is very limited.
- Top Species: Carved plain maple
- Back Species: Mahogany
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: 1950s Rounded
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Neck Joint Location:16
- Plating Finish: Distressed black chrome
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Knobs: 2 wood volumes, 1 wood tone
- Tuners: Grover
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 243/4"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: white side dots only
- Neck Pickup: P-90
- Bridge Pickup: Zebra Burstbucker 3
- Controls: 2 volume, 1 tone, 3-way switch (no cap or washer), kill switch toggle (no washer)
- Case Exterior: Shopworn Les Paul
Headstock Signed By Les Paul:
Please call our sales office for more information on +44 (0) 843 155 0800 alternatively please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.