Laney RB9 Bass Amp Head and RB410 Bass Cab Stack Bundle
Laney RB9 Bass Amp Head and RB410 Bass Cab Stack BundleDetails
Product Ref: 82505View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.52 per month Finance from £15.52 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The RB9 from Laney, is part of their Richter series and combines a powerful 300 watt RMS amplifier with a great-sounding bass preamplifer in a portable head format that can be taken anywhere with ease. This powerful unit features a full host of EQ control options for achieving the perfect tone including Bass, Treble, 7-band graphic mid plus Laney’s unique ‘Enhance’ control that dials in increased low-end definition. In addition, players can also benefit from the on-board compressor, that works in conjunction with the Gain control with both ‘On’ and ‘Active’ lights to indicate how the compressor is reacting to playing dynamics. As well as this versatile EQ section High or Normal input choices are also on offer and can be selected to match the type of bass used. Finally, an XLR DI sends a pre-EQ feed direct to a mixer or amplifier and Aux In allows the connection of mp3 players, iPods or smart phones.
RB410 Speaker Cabinet
The RB410 speaker cab is also included in this affordable bundle and features 4×10” custom-designed speakers plus a switchable HF horn which is perfectly matched to the RB9 head. This powerful cab offers 400 watts of shear bass power and is triple rear ported delivering punch and attack as well as low end presence. Like with the RB9 head, both units are housed in a roadworthy chassis with integrated handles and reinforced corners.
- Laney RB9 Bass Amp Head
- Laney RB410 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Speaker Cable, Jack to Jack, 1m
- Solid State RB9 Bass amp head with RB410 Bass speaker cabinet
- Up to 400 Watts with 4 x 10" Celestion Speakers with switchable HF horn
- Portable performance rig for gigging bassists
- Head includes powerful EQ control via Bass, Treble, 7-band graphic mid plus Laney’s unique ‘Enhance’ control that dials in increased low-end definition
- Includes speaker cable for connecting the two units
- Both units have integrated handles for transportation
- Reinforced corners provide protection during transit
- Bass cab includes solid, non-slip rubber feet for stability
- Triple rear ported for punch and attack as well as low end presence
- Power (RMS) 300 Watts
- Inputs: Normal and High
- Equalisation: Bass, Treble and 7 Band Graphic Mid
- Enhance: Yes
- Speaker Connections: 2x Jack (4 Ohms)
- Cabinet Design: Sleeve Head
- Compressor: Yes
- Limiter: Yes, switchable with status LED
- Master Presence Control: No
- DI Socket: Yes: Pre EQ XLR
- CD Input: Yes (Mini Jack)
- FX Loops: Yes
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Weight: 10.25 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): H 156 x W 485 x L 256
- Master Volume: Yes
- Power RMS: 250 Watts
- Inputs: 2x Jacks
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Drivers: 4x10" Custom Celestion & Switchable HF Horn
- Cabinet Design: Black metal corners, gloss metal grille, metal side handles and rubber feet
- Headphone Socket: No
- Ports: Triple Rear Ported
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 4KHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB/W@1M
- Weight: 31 Kg Dimensions:Width 579 X Height 579 X Depth:403
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.