Kustom Quad 100DFX Guitar Amp with FX
Product Ref: 4241
Kustom Quad 100DFX Guitar Amp with FXDetails
QUAD Series guitar amplifier heads combine outrageous tone and performance with a truly impressive stage presence. Providing 100 watts of output power, the QUAD 100DFX Head offers real world flexibility through its two-channel design with four preamp modes. The Rhythm channel has two preamp choices (FAT/LEAN), each offering a different sonic spin: one being tight and sparkling; the other, greasy and fat with more attitude. The Lead channel also has two preamp choices: GRIND and PUNCH. Grind offers modern, high-gain American tone. Punch provides tighter low-end response and an upper midrange emphasis with a distinctly British flavor. It's like having the best of both worlds in one amp! The QUAD 200DFX Head is voiced specially for massive, modern low-end response in the Lead channel. It offers the same twochannel design with four preamp modes, just like the QUAD 100DFX Head.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Combine either head with QUAD 412 speaker cabinets to create half-stack or full stack configurations. The QUAD 412A and 412B cabinets are classic 4x12 dimensions (slant & straight-front) and loaded with CelestionÖ Super 65 guitar speakers. Each cabinet handles 260 watts and features Vintage Weave grill cloth and removable castors.
- RMS Wattage: 100 Watts
- Speaker: 12" Celestion
- Channels: Lead & Rhythm
- Lead Preamp Modes: 2 High Gain
- Rhythm Preamp Modes: 2 Clean
- Tone Controls: Dual 3-Band
- Effects: 8 24-bit Digital
- Lead Channel Boost: Yes
- External Speaker Jack: Yes, 1/4"
- C D/Tape/iPod Input: Yes, 1/4"
- Footswitch: Channels & Effects (optional)
- Dimensions (mm): 445H x 654W x 295D
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.