Korg TM-50 Combo Tuner/Metronome
Korg TM-50 Combo Tuner/MetronomeDetails
Product Ref: 78811View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Korg TM-50 is designed for the sophisticated musician, allowing you to train both your pitch and rhythm simultaneously, wherever you are. The unit itself features a tap tempo function which allows you to manually drum in the tempo you wish to achieve. You can also change the sound of the metronome to suit your own style for added convenience. You can also turn both the metronome and tuner on or off so you can use them simultaneously or independent of each other. There is also built-in volume control so you can dial in the right level. A start and stop function has also been included so you can stop and start the metronome whenever you need.
Built-In Speaker and Headphone Output
One of the most unique and prominent features of the Korg TM-50 is the built-in speaker, this allows you to use the TM-50 wherever you are without the need for headphones or an external speaker. The built-in headphone output Is ideal for private listening, perfect for band practices where you may encounter a lot of background noise from the other band members.
The streamlined and compact design of the TM-50 puts all the major functions at your fingertips, giving you everything you need to adjust the tempo and tune your instrument on the fly. The buttons and controls have been arranged for optimal access, allowing you to quickly change parameters whenever you need. The LCD display is back-lit so you can use it in low-light situations and displays all the important information you need such as the pitch, metronome tempo, sample rate and more.
- Combo tuner/metronome
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in speaker
- Headphones output for private listening
- Tap tempo feature
- Back-lit LED display shows all important information
- Red and green LED tuning lights indicate correct tuning
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range: C1 (32.70 Hz) ~ C8 (4186 Hz), Using Sine Wave
- Reference Tone: C3 (130.81 Hz) ~ C6 (1046.50Hz), 3 Octave.
- Tuning Modes: Meter Mode (AUTO), Sound Out Mode (MANUAL), Sound Back Mode (AUTO)
- Calibration: 410 ~ 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Sound Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Tempo Range: Quarter Note = 30 to 252 BPM
- Tempo Setting: 3 Types:Pendulum Step, Full Step, Tap Tempo
- Time Signatures: Total 15 (0 - 9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, quadruplets without the center beats)
- Tepo Accuracy: ±0.3%
- Terminals: Input (φ6.3mm, Mono-Standard Jack type), Headphones (φ3.5mm, Stereo-mini Jack type)
- Internal Speaker: Dynamic Speaker (φ23 mm)
- Power Supply: AAA battery (3.0 V) x 2
- Battery Life: Tuner: Approximately 70 / 44 / 26 hours (Backlight: off / soft / auto, continuous A4 input, using manganese dry cell) Metronome: Approximately 55 / 35 / 22 hours (Backlight: off / soft / auto, tempo 120, 4-beats, maximum volume, using manganese dry cell)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 111 x 74 x 18 mm / 4/37 x 2.91 x 0.71 inches
- Weight: 106g / 3.74oz (Including battery)
- Accessories: AAA battery (3.0 V) x 2 for verifying proper operation
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.