Korg Pitchblack Advance Pedal Tuner
Korg Pitchblack Advance Pedal TunerDetails
Product Ref: 87878View Full Description
Spend another £181.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Four Meter Display Modes
The Pitchblack features four different meter display modes to choose from, with regular, strobe, half-strobe, and mirror modes. While regular offers the standard tuning experience, strobe and half strobe provide a direction and speed meter movement for easy visualisation. Also when using stobe mode, the pedal allows ultra-high-precision tuning with ±0.1 cent accuracy. In mirror mode, two LED’s move from left and right towards the centre as you tune.
True Bypass Output
The Korg tuner mutes the input signal for silent tuning, and when you’re not tuning the input is passed directly to the output jack without being affected by any circuitry. This means that no matter where in your chain you place the Pitchblack, the signal will pass straight though without going through the internal buffer amp, ensuring that the sounds you've created using your effects will not be coloured in any way.
Features Parallel Connection for Powering Other Pedals
If a separately sold AC adaptor is used, the DC OUT jack can supply power to another effect unit. Since a dedicated power supply circuit is provided for DC OUT, it can provide stable and noiseless 9V 200 mA power.
Completely Eliminated Unwanted Noise
Providing a stable environment for players, the Pitchblack Advance features a special circuit to suppress any unwanted noise that may occur from interference between pedals using the same power supply. This results in completely eliminating the unwanted noise and providing a quite operation.
An Extremely Long Battery Life
With eight years of experimentation with the Pitchblack series, the Advanced tuner has brought its high efficiency and long life design to a higher pinnacle. Achieving ultra-long-life operation, the pedal can last approximately 30 hours on zinc-carbon batteries and approximately 60 hours on alkaline batteries.
- Cutting-edge design, with a superbly visible display
- Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents
- 4 different meter display modes to choose from
- True bypass offers transparent usage when switched off
- DC out allows parallel connection for powering other pedals
- Completely eliminates any unwanted noise that may occur from power supplies
- Achieves up to 60 hours of battery life on alkaline batteries and 30 hours on zinc-carbon batteries
- Scale: 12 Note Equal Temperament
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration Range: A4 = 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz Steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 0.1 Cent
- Input Impedance: 1 M-Ohm (Tuner On)
- Display Modes: Regular, Strobe, Half-Strobe, Mirror
- Connectors: INPUT (Mono 1/4” Jack), BYPASS (Mono 1/4” Jack), DC 9V IN, DC 9V OUT
- Accessories: AC Adaptor (9V)
- Power Supply: 1 x 9V Type Battery (6F22/6LR61) or AC Adaptor (9V)
- Battery Life (Approx.):
- 60 Hours (6LR61, A4 Continuous Input, Tuner On, Display Mode: Regular Mode)
- 30 Hours (6F22, A4 Continuous Input, Tuner On, Display Mode: Regular Mode)
- Current Consumption: Maximum 20 mA
- Width: 68mm (2.68”)
- Depth: 111mm (4.37”)
- Height: 47mm (1.85”)
- Weight (Including Battery): 257g (9.07 oz.)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.