Jackson X Series Signature Gus G Star, Satin White
Jackson X Series Signature Gus G Star, Satin WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 84563View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.88 per month Finance from £19.88 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Gus G is a Greek heavy metal guitarist, primarily known for being a member of Firewind, and his collaboration with Ozzy Osbourne. Over the past decade, he has become one of the most well-known metal guitarists, and has record many studio albums. His new line-up of Signature Gus G Star guitars offers a new take on Jackson's original avant-garde body shapes, with classic features including an alder body, satin finish, 6-in-line headstock and many more.
Unique Body Shape
The star shaped mahogany body is visually striking, and guaranteed to stand out on any stage. Mahogany produces a warm and bright tone with plenty of clarity.A unique single cutaway, allows easier access to the higher frets, offering more tonal options and fluid hand flexibility. The satin finish is an ideal choice for gigging guitarists, as it wont glare under stage lighting, and also looks good on photographs compared to high-gloss.
The Gus G Star also features a one-piece, through-body, quartersawn maple neck, along with graphite reinforcement rods for strength and stability. This is paired with a rosewood fingerboard, delivering a warm, rich tone and a natural feel.
Seymour Duncan Gus G Signature Blackouts
For that classic metal tone, a set of Seymour Duncan Blackouts are included, offering a thick, meaty and towering tone that will cut through any mix. These powerful pickups can be controlled by a master volume dial and a three-way toggle switch.
Jackson Compensated & Adjustable Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
Unlike other models from Jackson, the X Series Gus G Star is equipped with a compensated and adjustable bridge with an anchored tailpiece. With this type of bridge, players can achieve excellent intonation and the perfect string height.
- New take on one of Jackson’s original avant-garde body shapes
- Equipped with a duo of Seymour Duncan Gus G Signature Blackouts for a thick tone
- One-piece through-body quartersawn maple neck with a satin finish
- Mahogany body with single cutaway
- Jackson Die-Cast Locking provide perfect intonation and durability
- Compound Radius fingerboard delivers a comfortable performance and superb articulation
- Satin finish allows natural vibrations to resonate, and doesn't glare on photos
- Jackson Compensated and Adjustable Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 custom jumbo frets
- Jackson’s pointed 6-in-line headstock
- Pearloid Sharkfin Inlays
- Series: X Series
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Colour: White With Black Pinstripes
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Joint: Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Painted
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 305 mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfins
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Gus G. Signature Blackouts AHB-11S
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Gus G. Signature Blackouts AHB-11S
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Jackson Compensated and Adjustable Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast Locking
- Control knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS .009-.042 Gauges
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.