Jackson SL3MG Soloist Electric Guitar in Satin Black
Product Ref: 15627
Jackson SL3MG Soloist Electric Guitar in Satin BlackDetails
Jackson is proud to announce an upgraded version of the SL3. The Pro Series SL3MG is a dual EMG Soloist (neck-thru body) with a Floyd Rose. The SL3MG features an alder body (with flame maple veneer on trans finishes), maple neck (through body), 24 fret compound radius rosewood fingerboard, EMG 81 active humbucking (bridge) and 85 active (neck) pickups, Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo and black hardware.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Jackson bloodline began back in the late 1970s, when heavy music experienced a flamboyant and virtuosic resurgence in popularity and a small Southern California guitar repair shop became the epicenter of a new level of shred-approved excellence.
Ever since then, Jackson guitars have been universally lauded as "the" metal guitars; the shred machines, highly-original, high-performance instruments of distinctive style and formidable substance. From metal's chart-topping peaks to its darkest recesses, for discerning guitarists all over the globe, Jackson is the only way to go.
The guitars of choice for many incredible Guitarists Jackson has been affiliated with many of the greatest artists such as Randy Rhoads, Def Leppard's Phil Collen, Machine Head's Phil Demmel, Iron Maiden's Adrian Smith, Bullet for My Valentine's Matt Tuck and many many others. Jackson continues its legendary heritage with this fantastic Soloist SL3MG Electric Guitar.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Species: Alder with Flame Maple Veneer on Transparent Colors
- Body Style: Soloist
- Pickguard: None
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Tremolo
- Neck Type: Neck-Thru-Body Rock Maple with Scarf Joint Head Stock
- Neck Binding: N/A
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .790", 12th Fret: .850"
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius / 304.8 mm to 406.4 mm
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Nut Width: 1.6875 / 43
- Inlays: MOTO Shark Fin Position Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
* Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone * Hardware: Black * Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast TunersCase:
- Case Information: Deluxe Jackson® Molded Case by SKB®
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.